Who is the biggest piece of vile anti-Irish scum active in Irish politics today?

Codreneau had a quote about if he had a gun and could choose between an enemy and a traitor, that he'd let the traitor have it. I apply this same logic here today to politics.

Whereas young neo-liberal globalist dolts like Neale Richmond seem worthy of detest, he is merely a young officer of the regime who was indoctrinated early-on. In an ideal and healthy society men like Neale Richmond would play a positive role in Irish society.

No, the people most worthy of contempt are the anti-national traitors of the former Republican movement. There was an encounter described well in Ruairi O Bradaigh's biography when at a commemoration Cathal Goulding appealed to an old comrade from the Curragh days, to which that old republican countered that "I was in the Curragh with you, and my largest regret of those days was not putting a bullet in you". After that brief encounter Goulding stayed for a cup of tea to save face but quickly drove home after the cup was emptied!

So the most detestable character in any movement is the traitor. In contemporary Irish politics I'd have to assign this award to Gerry Adams, Danny Morrison and those of their ilk. They corrupted the Republican movement into an anti-national one, and today more than ever we need a nationalist movement capable of fighting for our national survival. Instead we have gay parades, murder of the unborn and a graveyard of betrayed Patriots.
A bigger threat are the naive gobsh1tes brainwashed by American "white nationalist" [sic] websites who then go on to confuse it with Irish nationalism.

Who is the biggest piece of vile anti-Irish scum active in Irish politics today?

It's not size that counts! LOLlllllllllllll

Hard to choose really but since Coveney is the EU's trojan horse in our government, personally mentored by sith lord Sutherland,
and since the EU represents the greatest totalitarian threat our country has ever faced then for that reason I'd have to go with him

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Codreneau had a quote about if he had a gun and could choose between an enemy and a traitor, that he'd let the traitor have it. I apply this same logic here today to politics.

Whereas young neo-liberal globalist dolts like Neale Richmond seem worthy of detest, he is merely a young officer of the regime who was indoctrinated early-on. In an ideal and healthy society men like Neale Richmond would play a positive role in Irish society.

No, the people most worthy of contempt are the anti-national traitors of the former Republican movement. There was an encounter described well in Ruairi O Bradaigh's biography when at a commemoration Cathal Goulding appealed to an old comrade from the Curragh days, to which that old republican countered that "I was in the Curragh with you, and my largest regret of those days was not putting a bullet in you". After that brief encounter Goulding stayed for a cup of tea to save face but quickly drove home after the cup was emptied!

So the most detestable character in any movement is the traitor. In contemporary Irish politics I'd have to assign this award to Gerry Adams, Danny Morrison and those of their ilk. They corrupted the Republican movement into an anti-national one, and today more than ever we need a nationalist movement capable of fighting for our national survival. Instead we have gay parades, murder of the unborn and a graveyard of betrayed Patriots.

Excellent post a chara.

"If I had one bullet and the enemy and the traitor were before me, I would choose the traitor" well if I had two bullets I would shoot the traitor twice, just to make sure.

COG is the one who annoys me the most.
Yeah,I'd have to agree,I first encountered the insufferable O Gormless on a radio interview a few years back,the smug,self satisfied tone of this pompous prick annoyed me immediately,and everything I've seen of him since,and he's impossible to ignore,a media whore who lives for publicity,makes me despise him all the more,him and his ilk are slowly destroying the country that,for all its faults,we love!

Top Bottom