Who is the biggest piece of vile anti-Irish scum active in Irish politics today?

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads
So much time?

I have about 200 posts, and you over 28,000 here and probably about 20,000 on p.ie

You're in no place to talk about time.

Seems you have an endless supply of it.

These 'foreigners' are working, do you work in between your online activity?
Many of them are not working

Very many of them...

I personally have no problem with foreign people who are here working and supporting themselves (we still let far too many in though)

- the real anger is the huge numbers of dossers and scam merchants now living here off our backs

The OD

PI Member
Threads
They are not Irish, How could they be? One is part jewish the other part hindu, neither of these foreign beliefs are Irish. they are something else,not Irish,foreign.
So tell me Josce, is Christianity an indigenous belief system or was it imported from the Middle east?

Remind me again where Gloucester is?

Threads
So tell me Josce, is Christianity an indigenous belief system or was it imported from the Middle east?

Remind me again where Gloucester is?
It's an other jewish mind virus, anything from their book is rotten but Europeans made the best they could by ignoring large parts of the bible. As for Gloucestor {{title}} yes a jew financed the invasion of Ireland, thanks jews.

Threads
Codreneau had a quote about if he had a gun and could choose between an enemy and a traitor, that he'd let the traitor have it. I apply this same logic here today to politics.

Whereas young neo-liberal globalist dolts like Neale Richmond seem worthy of detest, he is merely a young officer of the regime who was indoctrinated early-on. In an ideal and healthy society men like Neale Richmond would play a positive role in Irish society.

No, the people most worthy of contempt are the anti-national traitors of the former Republican movement. There was an encounter described well in Ruairi O Bradaigh's biography when at a commemoration Cathal Goulding appealed to an old comrade from the Curragh days, to which that old republican countered that "I was in the Curragh with you, and my largest regret of those days was not putting a bullet in you". After that brief encounter Goulding stayed for a cup of tea to save face but quickly drove home after the cup was emptied!

So the most detestable character in any movement is the traitor. In contemporary Irish politics I'd have to assign this award to Gerry Adams, Danny Morrison and those of their ilk. They corrupted the Republican movement into an anti-national one, and today more than ever we need a nationalist movement capable of fighting for our national survival. Instead we have gay parades, murder of the unborn and a graveyard of betrayed Patriots.

Top Bottom