Who is the biggest piece of vile anti-Irish scum active in Irish politics today?

Threads
Post Your Top picks and explain why - no one liners please. :innocent:

The common theme I feel is the total sociopathic nature I feel with these people, sympathy for them is just a tool of the act.

My picks (no particular Order of importance):
1: Actual Witch Katherine Zappone - Like Bacik is a vile extradimensional demonette :imp: whose depravation & brass neck causes her a great thirst for Irish abortions.
2: Ivana "Hindley" Bacik - Has spent the energy of her entire existence undermining and destroying the happy safe place I knew as my country.
3: Abortionist in Chief Leo Varadkar President butt naked himself, a stain of unknown composition and origin on our nation.
4: Snivelling Simon Harris - emotive 'right on' baby with balls to the wall entitlement that he can run a government department despite being obviously useless at it.
5: Commissar Eoin Ó Broin - If Eoin got power the country would crash into a mix of Venezuela & Brazil, 5 day favella gunfights & mass starvation/looting. :fearscream:
6: Happy Merchant Lynn Boylan - What can you say, there's nothing anti-Irish she would not support, abortion, refugees, euthanasia, le
7: Enda the listless Eejit Kenny - a completely pointless individual, totally clueless to the country being ruined around him.
8: Timmy "Gombeenman" Dooley - Sold out the people of Lisdoonvarna, total sociopath with zero morals.
9: Ratface Michéal Martin - a rat will do anything to survive, in Martins case he will say absolutely anything to get power, distilled FF in human form.
10: Simple John-Paul Phelan - Comes from lily white farmer dole area where the youth has fled and wages are shite due to cheap labour, hes working on migrant quotas to hand Ireland to the grotesque foreign hordes roaming our towns and cities.

Notable mentions, Aodhan O Riordan (hanging on in the seanad by his fingernails), ((((((((Alan Shatter))))))))(retired after making 100,000 invaders paper irish), Charlie Flanagan - sired from greater people.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Post Your Top picks and explain why - no one liners please. :innocent:

The common theme I feel is the total sociopathic nature I feel with these people, sympathy for them is just a tool of the act.

My picls (no particular Order of importance):
1: Actual Witch Katherine Zappone - Like BaciK is a vile extradimensional demonette :imp: whose depravation & brass neck causes her a great thirst for Irish abortions.
2: Ivana "Hindley" Bacik - Has spent the energy of her entire existence undermining and destroying the happy safe place I knew as my country.
3: Abortionist in Chief Leo Varadkar President buck naked himself, a stain of unknown composition and origin on our nation.
4: Snivelling Simon Harris - emotive 'right on' baby with balls to the wall entitlement that he can run a government department despite being obviously useless at it.
5: Commissar Eoin Ó Broin - If Eoin got power the country would crash into a mix of Venezuela & Brazil, 5 day gun favella gunfights & mass starvation/looting. :fearscream:
6: Happy Merchant Lynn Boylan - What can you say, there's nothing anti-Irish she would not support, abortion, refugees, euthanasia, le
7: Enda the listless Eejit Kenny - a completely pointless individual, totally clueless to the country being ruined around him.
8: Timmy "Gombeenman" Dooley - Sold out the people of Lisdoonvarna, total sociopath with zero morals.
9: Ratface Michéal Martin - a rat will do anything to survive, in martins case he will say absolutely anything to get power, distilled FF in human form.
10: Simple John-Paul Phelan - Comes from lily white farmer dole area where the youth has fled and wages are shite due to cheap labour, hes working on migrant quotas to hand Ireland to the grotesque foreign hordes roaming our towns and cities.

Notable mentions, Aodhan O Riordan (hanging on in the seanad by his fingernails), Alan Shatter(retired after making 100,000 invaders paper irish), Charlie Flanagan - sired from greater people.

So many Enemies of the People, so little time....

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I would have to put Gerry Adams and London Lou McDonald at the top of the list - because unlike foreigners like Varadkar, Zappone and Bacik, they come from a great tradition and should know better. While hard labour in a gulag might be sufficient for the others, a more Final Solution would be needed for those two.

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
I would have to put Gerry Adams and London Lou McDonald at the top of the list - because unlike foreigners like Varadkar, Zappone and Bacik, they come from a great tradition and should know better. While hard labour in a gulag might be sufficient for the others, a more Final Solution would be needed for those two.
Varadkar and Bacik are not foreigners.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Very difficult. There are so many. I'd go for Simon Harris for obvious reasons. One person I really despise is Kitty Holland from the IT. She deliberately misrepresented the findings of the report on Savita Halappanavar's death. Her lies pretty much acted as a catalyst for the Repeal the 8th movement. She's also a miserable, bitter cow who is constantly attacking the Church, whilst also campaigning to take in thousands of refugees. She has no redeeming qualities as far as I can see.

Top Bottom