who is that Patrick Feeney joker ?

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
He only got 22 votes in Galway west when he ran in GE16 but now he thinks he can run for president? Who is he ? Does he need psychiatric help?

Last edited:

bestinclass

PI Member
I know nothing about the guy, but you have to admire his balls to run for president after getting 22 votes in the general election. How does one only get 22 votes? If I count my close friends and immediate family, it comes to a lot more than 22, add on people who canvassed for him, oul wans that would have voted for him by accident, and the law of averages where someone thinks he's someone else and votes for him mistakenly, plus a few protest votes. How the hell do you end up with only 22 votes? I'd never show my face in public again.

Macushla

PI Member
Just a perennial candidate nobody.

Storybud2

PI Member
You could put a red-arsed baboon with explosive diarrhea into the office of Minister for Health or Housing and also the Taoiseachs office , even up in the Aras,

They could not be more embarrassing to the Irish Nation or any more incompetent than the incumbents ,

I am serious,, they are the worst we have ever had,,,

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
You could put a red-arsed baboon with explosive diarrhea into the office of Minister for Health or Housing and also the Taoiseachs office , even up in the Aras,

They could not be more embarrassing to the Irish Nation or any more incompetent than the incumbents ,

I am serious,, they are the worst we have ever had,,,
only a reflection of the Irish people who out them there.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Just a perennial candidate nobody.
why ,Oh why has he never heard of H'Angus from Hartlepool, the most successful Monkey candidate to run in the Islands,He was elected three times as mayor of the town and had a very successful programme platform of "free banana for the school children"

Top Bottom