• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods Who Invented Liberalism?

Clanrickard

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
The Chinese and the Koreans in the Seppo occupied zone have been going through a trend of studying Talmud and Kabbalah because both groups see the Jews as having taken over the USA and want to discover the secrets so to speak of their success.

China discovers Talmud and the Kabbalah

The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing?

Satur9

PI Member
Nov 7, 2015
His irrationalist subjectivism is incredibly Jewish for one thing. The whole thing also about the indigenous English wanting Brexit being evidence of them being hysterically "racist" is another bit of a give away. Than there is the fact that he swallows the whole lie about Labour in Britain having a problem with anti-Semitism. His romanticization of the murderous Kibbutz could also be thrown in here. The irrationalist subjectivism along with his Talmudic argumentation style is a dead give away. Here is the thing.....Jews are a varied bunch and I basically like them even though I find aspects of their culture and Religion rather disturbing shall we say. The thing is, and Jewish Ultra-Leftists have themselves coined a term for this which I forget, your Philosemitism could be considered itself anti-Semitic because the things you admire them for are things that a person with strong humanistic ethics would consider immoral. Also I am sure that if a fellow Jew was in trouble Anglophile here would do everything in his power to help him or her- no one would accuse you of having a similar attitude to your fellow Gaels. Because I have a grasp of the Jews and their ways of thinking I know what is driving their genocidal hatred of the Islamic Republic of Iran is bitter, bitter, bitter envy of her on the part of particularly Religious Jews such as those who surround Trump. Now it would never occur to someone like yourself that Jews would envious of the Islamic Republic of Iran but that is because when it comes to yiddishkeit. Look at Douglas Murray who just LOVES the Jews just as he HATES the Muslims; I recall that lad saying on an interview with Gad Saad that Islamic thought has nothing interesting to say because it is all about silly little rules about what to do if your example urine spills somewhere, and yes indeed you have a lot of stuff in Shariah which just seems neurotic at worst and silly at best to our North Western European minds however has Douglas Murray read the Talmud? Halakhah makes Shariah look infinitely sane and rational in comparison. Plus actual Philosophical thought played and arguably still plays a far more important role in Islam than it ever did in Rabbinic Judaism, the Muslims have produced far more of universal value than the Jews and this is especially true of the Iranians. Do you know what the Maimonidean Controversy was and how vitally important it was in Jewish history? Even though I am far from hating either group I get people who hate both Jews and Muslims, however the people who just LOVE the Jews and HATE the Muslims are a special type of from a historically Christian background pale skinned problem child.

So, yeah, still not Jewish.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
So, yeah, still not Jewish.

Oh, when I look at the likes of Clanrickard I honestly cannot fault you lads for feeling oh so superior to your average pale-skinned Goy. Let ask you a question- if you were not a Jew would you really believe that it is wrong to shame Jews for supporting the Jewish colonial project in Palestine? Think for a moment before you answer. You have reminded me of this article by one of my favourite members of the "Counter-Intelligensia" (now there is a Jewish phrase if ever there was one), Andrew Joyce- though I will say I would not vote for him in an election.

Failed Crypsis and Its Discontents: Past and Present – The Occidental Observer

Have you noticed that "Counter-Jihadists" tend to be SO much thicker than "anti-Semities"?

Satur9

PI Member
Nov 7, 2015
Oh, when I look at the likes of Clanrickard I honestly cannot fault you lads for feeling oh so superior to your average pale-skinned Goy. Let ask you a question- if you were not a Jew would you really believe that it is wrong to shame Jews for supporting the Jewish colonial project in Palestine? Think for a moment before you answer. You have reminded me of this article by one of my favourite members of the "Counter-Intelligensia" (now there is a Jewish phrase if ever there was one), Andrew Joyce- though I will say I would not vote for him in an election.

Failed Crypsis and Its Discontents: Past and Present – The Occidental Observer

Have you noticed that "Counter-Jihadists" tend to be SO much thicker than "anti-Semities"?

*backs slowly out of thread*

Top Bottom