• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods Who Invented Liberalism?

Paddy O'Brien

PI Member
Mar 23, 2016
Do you think the hunter gatherer tribes were Liberals?

As for wars and brutality, you'll find that it the most Liberal régimes, such as the Obama Régime, who do the most bombing, raping, murdering and robbing.

No, I don't think the hunter gatherer tribes were Liberals. There are many regimes or governments that have taken part in terrible wars. Democracy is the way.The old and new empires have to learn this, if there is to be any hope. Totalitarianism and capitalism have to go, for the sake of progressive evolution.

OP
D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
No, I don't think the hunter gatherer tribes were Liberals. There are many regimes or governments that have taken part in terrible wars. Democracy is the way.The old and new empires have to learn this, if there is to be any hope. Totalitarianism and capitalism have to go, for the sake of progressive evolution.

Democracy has been tried, and it has failed miserably. Time to end this insane experiment. Human beings want and need Theocratic Military Dictatorship.

Paddy O'Brien

PI Member
Mar 23, 2016
Democracy has been tried, and it has failed miserably. Time to end this insane experiment. Human beings want and need Theocratic Military Dictatorship.

What I will say to you is that pure democracy has never been tried.What I mean by pure democracy is a world without money. As for Theocratic Military Dictatorship, what you want God on your side too.😊😈

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hunter Gatherers were Paleoconservatives obvs

Only joking but if money is done away(as per your previous post) and democracy retained what would we be voting on? Modern democracy was founded and developed in order to manage the Kings money and not much has changed

Athenian democracy may be the model more in line with what you are talking about but even then a lot if not most of the voting was on money matters

Paddy O'Brien

PI Member
Mar 23, 2016
Hunter Gatherers were Paleoconservatives obvs

Only joking but if money is done away(as per your previous post) and democracy retained what would we be voting on? Modern democracy was founded and developed in order to manage the Kings money and not much has changed

Athenian democracy may be the model more in line with what you are talking about but even then a lot if not most of the voting was on money matters

Exactly, well of course,Greek society also had slavery,so not much of a democracy.

Money is an invention,as you say for the benefit of Kings,Queens and especially Empire and Emperors. What we have today is cash based democracy.That I call cashocracy.

Money is essential to maintain the status quo.It is not essential to human survival or progress however.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
Exactly, well of course,Greek society also had slavery,so not much of a democracy.

Money is an invention,as you say for the benefit of Kings,Queens and especially Empire and Emperors. What we have today is cash based democracy.That I call cashocracy.

Money is essential to maintain the status quo.It is not essential to human survival or progress however.

But that is what I'm getting at. Democracy is a function of capitalism. Slavery was intrinsically linked to Athenian democracy or the Roman Republic. Remove money from modern domocracy or slaves from Athens and they are fundamentally transformed

Remove money/capitalism and would we need democracy?

Clanrickard

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Muslims do not have an social or economic power in the West- no one in the West cares about Iranian philosophers or novelists, aside from Shia Muslims and envious Jews that is. So yeah Nobel prizes......Until their assimilation into Christian society Ashenkazi and Yiddish Jewry produced nothing of universal human value unlike the Serpardim, Mizrahi, Yemenite and Iranian Jews, NOTHING (Spinoza was of Sephardic stock).
Ashkenazi Jews have a notable history of achievement in Western societies[139] in the fields of natural and social sciences, mathematics, literature, finance, politics, media, and others. In those societies where they have been free to enter any profession, they have a record of high occupational achievement, entering professions and fields of commerce where higher education is required.[140] Ashkenazi Jews have won a large number of the Nobel awards.[141][142] While they make up about 2% of the U.S. population and 0.1% of the world population,[143] 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century,[143] 25% of Fields Medal winners,[144] 25% of ACM Turing Award winners,[143] 50% of the world's chess champions,[143] including 8% of the top 100 world chess players,[145] and 25% of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners[144] have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.

Time magazine's person of the 20th century, Albert Einstein,[146] was an Ashkenazi Jew. According to a study performed by Cambridge University, 21% of Ivy League students, 25% of the Turing Award winners, 23% of the wealthiest Americans, 38% of the Oscar-winning film directors, and 29% of Oslo awardees are Ashkenazi Jews.[147]

Paddy O'Brien

PI Member
Mar 23, 2016
But that is what I'm getting at. Democracy is a function of capitalism. Slavery was intrinsically linked to Athenian democracy or the Roman Republic. Remove money from modern domocracy or slaves from Athens and they are fundamentally transformed

Remove money/capitalism and would we need democracy?

Of course we would need democracy.Democracy is essential to a better world.

These are the three steps to heaven;

1/ World Parliament
2/World Government
3/ Abolish Money

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015

That is post assimilation. Prior to that they produced nothing of note in terms of universal value. Judah Halevi and Maimonides were Berber North African Jews as was Spinoza.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Given that we have a basically Jewish religion - Christianity, and a Jewish economic system - Capitalism, and given that Europe is being flooded with refugees from Zionist Wars of Aggression, I'd say that an interest in Jews is understandable.

The Chinese and the Koreans in the Seppo occupied zone have been going through a trend of studying Talmud and Kabbalah because both groups see the Jews as having taken over the USA and want to discover the secrets so to speak of their success.

China discovers Talmud and the Kabbalah

The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing?

Top Bottom