Poll Who do you hate most FF/FG/SF/LAB???

Who do you hate most?

• Fianna Fail

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Fine Gael

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Soros Fein

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Labour

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
I love Labour because it will be such fun to see just one member of parliament choose himself as leader.

Soros Fein need to gain power for the Irish to survive because they will ruin the place to bankruptcy in 40 days.

Therefore, I hate FF most.

BURNOUT

PI Member
Threads
SF are the only one's not to at least have had a chance to show their policies in action. We know only too well what the others have done, collectively looking after themselves and wrecking the economy in the process...precious little change, plenty of red tape, waiting, inaction and making big news out of little actions etc. So five years of SF would be very interesting as everyone else would be against them.

I want to see a complete sea change on the way things are done here from the top. Most voters however just cannot change their mindset that there are only two parties and that even though they are at the butt end of the bad decisions and their children are getting hit with a future life that is going to be so difficult and unfair due to these two parties....they still vote them in. Now if you were to ask those people why they do that the answers will give you the reasons as to why this country only favours a few and feck the consequences for everyone else.

We are a narrow minded, blinkered 'I'm all right Jack' society, hypocritical, biased and mostly against outsiders and those that will not conform. We are all embracing of crappy fads, and just love pretending that they are better than you even though most are pretty average. If a celtic tiger arrived in the morning exactly the same thing would happen as in 2008.

Threads
SF are the only one's not to at least have had a chance to show their policies in action. We know only too well what the others have done, collectively looking after themselves and wrecking the economy in the process...precious little change, plenty of red tape, waiting, inaction and making big news out of little actions etc. So five years of SF would be very interesting as everyone else would be against them.

I want to see a complete sea change on the way things are done here from the top. Most voters however just cannot change their mindset that there are only two parties and that even though they are at the butt end of the bad decisions and their children are getting hit with a future life that is going to be so difficult and unfair due to these two parties....they still vote them in. Now if you were to ask those people why they do that the answers will give you the reasons as to why this country only favours a few and feck the consequences for everyone else.

We are a narrow minded, blinkered 'I'm all right Jack' society, hypocritical, biased and mostly against outsiders and those that will not conform. We are all embracing of crappy fads, and just love pretending that they are better than you even though most are pretty average. If a celtic tiger arrived in the morning exactly the same thing would happen as in 2008.
The way I look at it now is that there are no real political parties anymore. They are all the same and any differences are hyped up by the media to keep the circus going. They are all Regime Operatives of varying degrees and will do what the shitstem requires them to do. I hope the Irexit crowd do well at Euro elections. At least some people are beginning to think outside the eu box. But I'm not holding my breath.

NotPC

PI Member
Threads
TBH I hate every stinking one of them. They are all anti-Irish globalist scumbags that would sell their mothers for personal gain if they could.

Ireland badly needs a new large party that puts Irish people first. Not another mickey mouse effort like Identity Ireland.

Threads
SF have been in government. Whilst there they forelock tugged, delivered May's austerity cuts, begged May to unilaterally introduce abortion. In opposition down here they've cuddled up to Harris the RUC guy and that is just for starters. They'd be just as lethal in government only with a few more groupie-supporter types who think all this patriotic. So we know what they are going to be like if they gained an upper hand in the regime. And it'll be the same old, same old, perhaps even worse.

Threads
As a nationalist, a protestant, and a father, the thought of SF in government gives me nightmares. I've seen what their supporters were like back in the 70's and 80's, I've seen what they did in government in the North, and I can see the policies they are obsessed with here. They are not fit to govern, and I hope they never do.

Top Bottom