I don't agree with some of your analysis Johann
The original Syrian protests were quickly hijacked and taken over by armed mercenaries bankrolled by the saudis etc.
and co-ordinated by the CIA. In the end most of the terrorists fighting in Syria were foreign Jihadist mercenaries.
Few were from the original protests.
Who Was Secretly Behind America's Invading And Occupying Syria?
Nobody here knows who these people arriving from Syria really are.
The uprising was sectarian and Islamist and violent from very start. It got more so as it went on. "Alawites to the grave, Christians to Beirut"
It came out of the mosques in those poor Sunni neighborhoods. There were some peaceful protest but happening in parallel and alongside right from the start where guerrilla and terrorist attacks, uprisings(storming of government buildings and police stations) and violent riots
This was not first Islamist uprising in Syria . (1976-1982 muslim brotherhood)
My point is
1. there is a demographic in Syria of several million people. The Sunni islamist rural poor( i am going to call them)
2. They where the revolt and lost it.
3. These people make up the bulk of displaced still in Turkey and Lebanon.
4. The people coming to Ireland are most likely from this demographic( could be wrong here but properly not)
5. Based on macro data from numerous European countries across decades(low IQ mass Muslim migrations) and common sense.
the outcomes are going to be negative for us and the nation.
6. Crime, terrorism, economic and demographic decay.
7. What is Average IQ , education, skill-set of these people?
8. There are not being brought in as refugees and put temporarily in a refuge camp
they are being brought in as permanent economic settlers for political reasons.