• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where is Peter Sutherland?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Well he is in his seventies and he hasnt looked like the most healthy person on the planet in recent years.

The simple explanation is that he has decided that the time has come to hang up his boots and spend his days pottering about in his shed rather than trying to change the world.

OP
OP
C
Well he is in his seventies and he hasnt looked like the most healthy person on the planet in recent years.

The simple explanation is that he has decided that the time has come to hang up his boots and spend his days pottering about in his shed rather than trying to change the world.
I can't see him retiring in the middle of his manufactured "migrant crisis", Sutherland is an evil scumbag who's in it to the end.

Kershaw

Premium Account
I haven't heard anything out of Peter Sutherland in 12 months, literally nothing.
Anyone know where the traitor has gone?
Sick, dead, laying low?
I wonder if he caught Encephalitis off a migrant on his trip to visit them in Sicily and he was put into an induced coma as a result of the brain swelling disease.
That could explain why they banned migrants from docking there when the EU leaders visited recently.
It would also explain why they don't want to tell the public in case it scares them.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I wonder if he caught Encephalitis off a migrant on his trip to visit them in Sicily and he was put into an induced coma as a result of the brain swelling disease.
That could explain why they banned migrants from docking there when the EU leaders visited recently.
It would also explain why they don't want to tell the public in case it scares them.
Heh heh. Good answer. Teacher gives you a gold star.

OP
OP
C
Something off about his sudden disappearance, he hasn't been on tv or radio for a year.
He shut his twitter account last August and has been dark since.
I know he got surgery for throat cancer some years ago, hopefully its back, i'd like that..

Something off about his sudden disappearance, he hasn't been on tv or radio for a year.
He shut his twitter account last August and has been dark since.
I know he got surgery for throat cancer some years ago, hopefully its back, i'd like that..
Thats a bitter and vile post dude.

youshould be ashamed of yourself, you loser.

Some really sour bad minded post on this forum...almost a new low even for PoliticalIrish !
I bet you're the kinda guy that collects FG action figures? You got one of Varadkar, one of Donohoe and now you're saving up for a limited edition version of Sutherland cuddling a migrant. Am I right? I bet that I'm right.

I bet you're the kinda guy that collects FG action figures? You got one of Varadkar, one of Donohoe and now you're saving up for a limited edition version of Sutherland cuddling a migrant. Am I right? I bet that I'm right.
What kind of figures do you collect,Spud.

Blow up latex of Enoch Powell with extra interlock stitching round the hoop?

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Thats a bitter and vile post dude.

youshould be ashamed of yourself, you loser.
No Shame.
He's literally working for Luciferian Worshipers & their cunning New World Order to Enslave Mankind.
He's headed for the 'bottomless pit' as far as i'm concerned.
Will be too late for him then.

What kind of figures do you collect,Spud.

Blow up latex of Enoch Powell with extra interlock stitching round the hoop?
I collect vintage model racing cars as it happens.

But...you...seem to be informed on the.... latest, latex blow up doll range.

Unusually... well informed. :watchout:

Not my scene, bro.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Apologies for what - hating Gays, defending Goldman Sachs or being an expert in Blow up Dolls? Lol upside

You really are the Forrest Gump of Pirish...

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I haven't heard anything out of Peter Sutherland in 12 months, literally nothing.
Anyone know where the traitor has gone?
Sick, dead, laying low?
I haven't heard anything out of Chews in 12 months, literally nothing.
Anyone know where he the traitor has gone?.
Sick, dead, laying low?