Where does money go when it is sent out of Ireland? Lots of places but Nigeria once again tops the Bill for where it ends up-at $433 MILLION in 2016!

It looks like that these datas given are not accurate data at all but only estimates by the World Bank.
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/...5015165/SouthSouthMigrationandRemittances.pdf
Interesting reading.
Page 43:
Credible national data on bilateral remittances are not available. Even when such
data are reported, they may not be accurate, because funds channeled through
international banks may be attributed to a country other than the actual source
country
sounds like a euphemism for MONEY LAUNDERING!

As an honest customer I can't take a proverbial financial piss without the bank on my ass
but somehow they manage to miss this kind of thing!

Nigerians live in a harsh and difficult environment, many surviving on less than a dollar a day, so no surprises in their case that natural selection has selected for canny opportunism which certainly does not make them ideal citizens when transplanted into a society like ours that relies for it's continued existence on a basic level of decent behaviour exhibited by the majority for the good of all but that said our Banks are still the biggest crooks of all. Far more nigerians in our prisons than banksters!

Nigeria is not technically at war with anyone. Though they are plagued by corrupt greedy oil companies, corrupt government officials and Islamism.
And the only people who technically qualify for asylum from there are members of Al Shebab!!

One really has to ask exactly why a small indebted country like us is taking in economic migrants
and sending half a billion to an oil producing nation anyway??

Direct flights recently began too I believe!!
I guess, as well as the accelerated cultural enrichment, our far sighted government officials
also wish us to be first in line for weaponised ebola when the covert US biowarfare labs on the african coast finally get the formula right!

Try reading the subject matter questions posed by the OP in that thread - he queries that immigration has no effect

STOP TROLLING.
He's right, homophobia has no place in this thread, it's very tiresome to see the same posters dragging homophobia and pro life sh1t into every thread.

If I go abroad without notifying my bank that I'll be abroad then I risk having my credit/debit cards locked until someone from the bank phones me or I phone them to explain that the card activity isn't fraud. Yet nobody appears to be asking questions about where Nigerians are getting this money and where it's going to. Most Nigerians in Ireland are either in low paid work or on Social Welfare.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
the only place i have seen Nigerians doing anything on tv is can't pay we will take it away. a english program about bailiffs. on it they seem to rent out huge houses, put in 10 or more who they collect the rent off them plus benefits. they often have many house on the go at the same time! and never pay the landlord who hase been waiting 6 months or more for the money. rinse and repeat...

OP
OP
C
Ok so our trade with Nigeria is half a billion you played that down.
You guys take headlines figures and make huge assumptions.
No the figures for monetary transfers are from the World Bank

And the Nigerian Minister above has given a figure roughly double what the WB does

the only place i have seen Nigerians doing anything on tv is can't pay we will take it away. a english program about bailiffs. on it they seem to rent out huge houses, put in 10 or more who they collect the rent off them plus benefits. they often have many house on the go at the same time! and never pay the landlord who hase been waiting 6 months or more for the money. rinse and repeat...
I know greedy bstards who have been screwed over several times and only copped on when I mocked their cucold state of mind, they would never have taken the crap they did from Irish people but they didn't want to seem "racist"to POC's , it's a steep learning curve for the moron public and gives me "the racist" a few laughs

It is very simple and I have been witnessing it for nearly 20 years,

some Nigerians have multiple identities, banks packed with them while they are on the dole and living in free housing ? (prove me wrong,, anyone, anytime) why are so many people on the dole in banks ?? ask anyone that works in a bank ?

Throw in dual UK Identities, social welfare fraud on an epic scale, medical cards (free medicines sold immediately) credit card fraud on an incredible scale, owners of companies here and in the UK etc while on the dole, (just washing social welfare/credit card fraud) subletting properties, claiming back to school allowances /fuel allowances etc in multiple identities and then selling the goods online is common,,

A social welfare system is a goldmine to be mined and some have perfected how to max out every single cent,

It is just theft, nothing else,, we get used to it here,, the sh1t I have seen over the last 20 years (beemers/even porches) while never paying one cent in prsi/tax just made me give up on politics in this Country,

Our media are just libtard fascists who Fake News the fraud , they simply do not understand journalism or facts HAVE to be reported , even it is uncomfortable to their libtard agenda,,

BTW,, changing wigs and claiming dole under another identity, horsing money out and into a banklink with several cards (all the same PIN) , 4 bed houses on the dole subletting rooms, seen it all,

But,, diversity and multiculture enriches us ??

eh,,, nope, 3rd world "diverstiy" is just taxes paid out as free money to be exported,, Vlad and Enda and Bertie and Clowen get their orders,,

An Island in the Atlantic cannot determine who fly's in ?

Our Icelandic neighbours certainly have wised up,, why can't we ?
I was in tesco's once and overheard 2 Africans talking about how they got into the country, one was speaking about how he just walked in from Sweden, they were laughing and scoffing about it - saying how the Irish were like children (basically remarking how naive we were but saying it in terms of how stupid and foolish we were)

Top Bottom