Where does money go when it is sent out of Ireland? Lots of places but Nigeria once again tops the Bill for where it ends up-at $433 MILLION in 2016!

It is very simple and I have been witnessing it for nearly 20 years,

some Nigerians have multiple identities, banks packed with them while they are on the dole and living in free housing ? (prove me wrong,, anyone, anytime) why are so many people on the dole in banks ?? ask anyone that works in a bank ?

Throw in dual UK Identities, social welfare fraud on an epic scale, medical cards (free medicines sold immediately) credit card fraud on an incredible scale, owners of companies here and in the UK etc while on the dole, (just washing social welfare/credit card fraud) subletting properties, claiming back to school allowances /fuel allowances etc in multiple identities and then selling the goods online is common,,

A social welfare system is a goldmine to be mined and some have perfected how to max out every single cent,

It is just theft, nothing else,, we get used to it here,, the sh1t I have seen over the last 20 years (beemers/even porches) while never paying one cent in prsi/tax just made me give up on politics in this Country,

Our media are just libtard fascists who Fake News the fraud , they simply do not understand journalism or facts HAVE to be reported , even it is uncomfortable to their libtard agenda,,

BTW,, changing wigs and claiming dole under another identity, horsing money out and into a banklink with several cards (all the same PIN) , 4 bed houses on the dole subletting rooms, seen it all,

But,, diversity and multiculture enriches us ??

eh,,, nope, 3rd world "diverstiy" is just taxes paid out as free money to be exported,, Vlad and Enda and Bertie and Clowen get their orders,,

An Island in the Atlantic cannot determine who fly's in ?

Our Icelandic neighbours certainly have wised up,, why can't we ?

jpc

It is very simple and I have been witnessing it for nearly 20 years,

some Nigerians have multiple identities, banks packed with them while they are on the dole and living in free housing ? (prove me wrong,, anyone, anytime) why are so many people on the dole in banks ?? ask anyone that works in a bank ?

Throw in dual UK Identities, social welfare fraud on an epic scale, medical cards (free medicines sold immediately) credit card fraud on an incredible scale, owners of companies here and in the UK etc while on the dole, (just washing social welfare/credit card fraud) subletting properties, claiming back to school allowances /fuel allowances etc in multiple identities and then selling the goods online is common,,

A social welfare system is a goldmine to be mined and some have perfected how to max out every single cent,

It is just theft, nothing else,, we get used to it here,, the sh1t I have seen over the last 20 years (beemers/even porches) while never paying one cent in prsi/tax just made me give up on politics in this Country,

Our media are just libtard fascists who Fake News the fraud , they simply do not understand journalism or facts HAVE to be reported , even it is uncomfortable to their libtard agenda,,

BTW,, changing wigs and claiming dole under another identity, horsing money out and into a banklink with several cards (all the same PIN) , 4 bed houses on the dole subletting rooms, seen it all,

But,, diversity and multiculture enriches us ??

eh,,, nope, 3rd world "diverstiy" is just taxes paid out as free money to be exported,, Vlad and Enda and Bertie and Clowen get their orders,,

An Island in the Atlantic cannot determine who fly's in ?

Our Icelandic neighbours certainly have wised up,, why can't we ?
Doesn't say an awful lot about the IT systems.
Or the much ballyhooed money laundering legislation.

OP
OP
C
It's a big trading partner yes!
No it isn't - it is tiny!

Below is a list showcasing 15 of Ireland’s top trading partners in terms of Irish export sales. That is, countries that imported the most Irish shipments by dollar value during 2017. Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Irish exports.

1. United States: US$36.1 billion (26.8% of total Irish exports)
  2. United Kingdom: $18.3 billion (13.5%)
  3. Belgium: $15 billion (11.1%)
  4. Germany: $10.8 billion (8%)
  5. Switzerland: $7 billion (5.2%)
  6. Netherlands: $6.7 billion (4.9%)
  7. France: $5.9 billion (4.3%)
  8. China: $4.8 billion (3.6%)
  9. Italy: $2.9 billion (2.2%)
  10. Spain: $2.9 billion (2.1%)
  11. Japan: $2.5 billion (1.9%)
  12. Mexico: $1.6 billion (1.2%)
  13. Poland: $1.5 billion (1.1%)
  14. Canada: $1.2 billion (0.9%)
  15. Australia: $1 billion (0.7%)
Ireland’s Top Trading Partners

Nigeria isn't even on the Radar!

No it isn't - it is tiny!

Below is a list showcasing 15 of Ireland’s top trading partners in terms of Irish export sales. That is, countries that imported the most Irish shipments by dollar value during 2017. Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Irish exports.

1. United States: US$36.1 billion (26.8% of total Irish exports)
  2. United Kingdom: $18.3 billion (13.5%)
  3. Belgium: $15 billion (11.1%)
  4. Germany: $10.8 billion (8%)
  5. Switzerland: $7 billion (5.2%)
  6. Netherlands: $6.7 billion (4.9%)
  7. France: $5.9 billion (4.3%)
  8. China: $4.8 billion (3.6%)
  9. Italy: $2.9 billion (2.2%)
  10. Spain: $2.9 billion (2.1%)
  11. Japan: $2.5 billion (1.9%)
  12. Mexico: $1.6 billion (1.2%)
  13. Poland: $1.5 billion (1.1%)
  14. Canada: $1.2 billion (0.9%)
  15. Australia: $1 billion (0.7%)
Ireland’s Top Trading Partners

Nigeria isn't even on the Radar!
In your OP you describe 400 odd thousand as massive but now you're playing down half a billion in trade

Top Bottom