WHERE DOES IRELAND STAND ON THE GLOBAL U.N. MIGRANT PACT?

BURNOUT

PI Member
Well how many of us know about this one which seemingly is to be adopted formally in December. It has been described as “making it a human right to find a new place around the globe”. Is Ireland going to lead the charge to bring this in as we usually do. I'm trying to find info on our stance but it's not really out there...is it?

Austria said it would refuse to take part in an internationally agreed pact aimed at improving global co-operation on migration, joining the US and Hungary in backing out of the UN accord. Sebastian Kurz, Austria’s centre-right chancellor, said on Wednesday that his country wanted to keep control of migration flows and would not sign up to a pact.

Storybud2

PI Member
With Casey in the ascendant for his plain views I cannot imagine the retards in the Dail would like to add more wood to the fire that is already burning here, even the middle classes are accepting the reality that their kids will not be living in D4, of course the idea that Blanchardstown will become a migrant town like Birmingham is well under way, (white British were once 99.9999% of the population of Birmingham, they are now a minority so this sh1t is real, just like Leicester, Luton etc)

It is not a crime to be native in your own Country and you do not expect to be a minority in it ! in fact it is criminal to expect the opposite, they used to call it invasion but nowadays it's called "diversity" and "cultural enrichment" ,,

The reality is that it is moving one sh1thole at a time in the third world next door to you,,

If Europe ever comes to its full senses and in decades to come I hope certain open door scumbags will go down in history as the traitors they are,,

Karloff

PI Member
Well how many of us know about this one which seemingly is to be adopted formally in December. It has been described as “making it a human right to find a new place around the globe”. Is Ireland going to lead the charge to bring this in as we usually do. I'm trying to find info on our stance but it's not really out there...is it?

Austria said it would refuse to take part in an internationally agreed pact aimed at improving global co-operation on migration, joining the US and Hungary in backing out of the UN accord. Sebastian Kurz, Austria’s centre-right chancellor, said on Wednesday that his country wanted to keep control of migration flows and would not sign up to a pact.
With our politicians don't bank on us refusing to accept it!

Atlantean Irish

PI Member

We don't stand - we bow and kneel

well the rest do, I don't

Top Bottom