• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Where are FF?

Peppermint

PI Member
I'm feeling someone should post on the FF thread..
For posterity like..

ger12

PI Member
he he ... Not a good omen for the soldiers of destiny ...

TBF, the most prolific posters on party politics have been the Nordies ::) There are probably more threads referencing the DUP, UUP and SF than any other party.

Haven't seen much from FG either.

The Gardener

PI Member
Their supporters may all be in nursing homes by now and have no access to the internet. The poor old things.

spoilsport

Donator
PI Member
Makavelli said:
Find your nearest pig trough, and there you will find them.

Just waiting behind the incumbent pigs, whom have their snouts thoroughly entrenched to the hilt .. The FF swine are just waiting thier time,, till the sheeple fall for the usual goodies as promised during election time, and will strike when they feel the sheeple have incuured enough collective amnesia to be bought off again. The circle of politics ... such is life!!

Ren84

PI Member
Peppermint said:
I'm feeling someone should post on the FF thread..
For posterity like..
If they had any decency they'd disappear from our midst as penance to the Irish people.

Reactions: Una
OP
P

Peppermint

PI Member
The Gardener said:
Their supporters may all be in nursing homes by now and have no access to the internet. The poor old things.
Its a shame.. In between pints I thought one of our last leaders plans (BC?) was da internet for all??
Sure eircon/ Air were more than willing to sell ISDN as a method of connecting to the internet, long after it was shown, years before, that it was useless for such a purpose?

spoilsport

Donator
PI Member
Ren84 said:
If they had any decency they'd disappear from our midst as penance to the Irish people.

Hehe!! Jeeez dot make me laugh, or I may split my piss bag!! " Decency"" & FF, penance, ...for goodness sake,

Those gangsters hooked & crooked, the state & the Irish people since its foundation, what makes you think they would have any sense of decency..

FF brought gombeenism & sliveeenery to new unprecedented levels during the boom.

They are only sorry now, because they are not in power.. but they know thier time will come again, probably when most of the old guard has been pensioned or died off.

Stringjack

PI Member
spoilsport said:
Hehe!! Jeeez dot make me laugh, or I may split my piss bag!! " Decency"" & FF, penance, ...for goodness sake,

Those gangsters hooked & crooked, the state & the Irish people since its foundation, what makes you think they would have any sense of decency..

FF brought gombeenism & sliveeenery to new unprecedented levels during the boom.

They are only sorry now, because they are not in power.. but they know thier time will come again, probably when most of the old guard has been pensioned or died off.
As you say yourself, small minds discuss other people.

spoilsport

Donator
PI Member
Stringjack said:
As you say yourself, small minds discuss other people.

Agh!! mmmmnn... this thread sole purpose to discuss FF.. ERGO  - other people,, otherwise the thread is doomed..

Are you the Stringjack from the other side? or some bullshit impersonator?? please tell..

OP
P

Peppermint

PI Member
And not one bona fida FF person yet?
Did Tonic and Oggy not get the invite?

Top Bottom