When, oh when? Ruth Bader Ginsburg's newest health scare

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Styxhexenhammer666 has constantly cautioned that Trump will not fulfil MAGA supporters hopes and is more likely to appoint a centerist judge.

missy

PI Member
Styxhexenhammer666 has constantly cautioned that Trump will not fulfil MAGA supporters hopes and is more likely to appoint a centerist judge.
Oddly enough, I agree with this assessment.
Trump is neither Republican nor Democrat, but Independent.
He also understands the need to appeal to the middle ground for 2020.

And let's face it, the thrice married and much adulterated man probably doesn't hold the same 'traditional conservative' values as his VP.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And let's face it, the thrice married and much adulterated man probably doesn't hold the same 'traditional conservative' values as his VP.
Yeah, but Pence's conservative values consist of "Christian" Zionism and not-so-closeted neo-con leanings. I wish Trump could drop his sorry ass like a hot potato and replace him with Rand Paul.

parentheses

PI Member
Yeah, but Pence's conservative values consist of "Christian" Zionism and not-so-closeted neo-con leanings. I wish Trump could drop his sorry ass like a hot potato and replace him with Rand Paul.
I think poor Rand would be assassinated.

Remember that weird attack on him a year or two ago? They blamed it on his 59 year old neighbour. But I fail to understand how an old man would have the strength to inflict such serious injuries. My theory is the attack was done by a special forces soldier. Deep state hates Rand.

missy

PI Member

Remember that weird attack on him a year or two ago? They blamed it on his 59 year old neighbour. But I fail to understand how an old man would have the strength to inflict such serious injuries. My theory is the attack was done by a special forces soldier. Deep state hates Rand.
A 59yo man can still have serious strength.
It also depends on how (or if) Paul defended himself.
Having your assailant not being able to show any injury proves a one-sided attack.

Heraclitus

PI Member
Something tells me Trump will have a black running mate in 2020.
White religious conservatives simply aren't going to vote Democrat, so he's little to gain by retaining Pence.

The black vote, overwhelmingly pro-Democrat as it is, has the most upside potential.
All he needs is a significant minority of this vote (20% or more) and for another chunk of them to stay home on election day.

Heraclitus

PI Member

Politicians aren't exempt from the possibility of living next door to a belligerent Khunt.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Trump's turbulence is this foundation business. The foundation is a mickey-mouse thing really but the optics are fairly woeful (i.e hilarious) - buying portraits of himself with charity money, lol. However Trump's light touch I'm sure will carry the day for him - he only has these silly mushroom types opposing him afterall.

If I was the demos playing a zero-sum game, I'd go out and try and judicially lynch one of the little Trumplings. Hard to see Trump reacting well if Don Jr got put away. However bar that, he's got this one at a canter.

Top Bottom