What's your favorite movie scene?

Threads
This is the only Tarantino movie I'll watch and it was excellent. Had he limited his formula utilizing gratuitous violence in all his films to this one or only a few, I'd think much more of him as a director. Both screenplay and acting in Reservoir Dogs are razor-sharp as well. His other films are so over-the-top with blood and guts, they're cartoonish.

On a side note, if you watch this clip or the widescreen version of the film, starting at 2:14, you'll see a poster on the wall behind Lawrence Tierney (RIP, great actor, but typecast playing toughs and Irish gangsters) and Harvey Keitel. It's advertising a parish festival for St. Louise de Marillac, a parish that was one town over from me when I was a pup. I hope the pastor never got wind that the parish fair was featured in the film. Otherwise, he would've had a conniption!

ha what are the chances of that?

Aye, I'm not a big fan of Tarantino but I love Reservoir Dogs. True Romance is a great film also. I think he wrote the screenplay for that.

Threads
Yeh, great movie alright mate. The second NG movie is my favourite actually. Some memorable scenes in that - off the top of my head, the sleeve of Nordberg's boiler suit getting caught whilst he's attempting to conceal a tracking device in the chassis of a van....

Then there was this:

"The man is as dirty as a coal miner's underwear in January."

Top Bottom