What's REALLY going on in Hong Kong

Karloff

PI Member
The Brits and the West Brits do exactly what the USA tell them to do. This colour coded crap in HK is a rerun of Ukraine, Arab Spring etc. Ireland's role should be to send Hazel Chu and her family over on one way tickets to broker peace. Then we should take a very close look at our own Chinese and West Brit trouble makers.
You would like to live under the rule of a corrupt dictatorship thousands of miles away which will eventually come to decide every facet of your country without your permission, with no obligation to provide you with human rights?

Why do you think the Hong Kong people should be willing? They have few rights as it is, they want to preserve them thank you very much.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
The Brits might well do so but to what end does it serve American interests to stir up trouble there? Hong Kong doesnt have oil, is not a threat to US interests, or to Israel. If it is to embarrass China, what interest of American neocons is there? Admittedly HK is a service provider to southern China and the Chinese government use the territory as a place for IPOs etc and finance but Shanghai is also available to them. Additionally, the Americans have a huge interest in two way trade with the PRC. As for Chu, she is an Irish citizen, born here with a family here. I dont think you can strip her of her passport and nationality, even if she is a globalist.
Big boss USA and its Canadian puppet are in a massive trade war with China, which recently devalued its currency.
We must find out the back story of the Chu family, who financed thme and if they got other HKers in on visas. Are thye part of something bigger or more sinister.
There is no reason why Hazel Chu should have any rights. The USA recently deported a Chaldean Christian (no rights for Chrstians) to Iraq, even though he was born in the USA and his entire family were there. He died on the streets of Bagdad homeless shortly after.
Ultimately it is not up to you or me but to the Irish people whether Chinese Chus and African Garda bashers can overwhelm us. If they decide to push back, then Chu might very well have to haul her ample ass.

DrPat2

PI Member
Big boss USA and its Canadian puppet are in a massive trade war with China, which recently devalued its currency.
We must find out the back story of the Chu family, who financed thme and if they got other HKers in on visas. Are thye part of something bigger or more sinister.
There is no reason why Hazel Chu should have any rights. The USA recently deported a Chaldean Christian (no rights for Chrstians) to Iraq, even though he was born in the USA and his entire family were there. He died on the streets of Bagdad homeless shortly after.
Ultimately it is not up to you or me but to the Irish people whether Chinese Chus and African Garda bashers can overwhelm us. If they decide to push back, then Chu might very well have to haul her ample ass.
She is an Irish citizen and stripping her of citizenship would not be possible without affecting all of us as citizens have rights under the Constitution. I think you are whistling in the wind with that one in this particular case .

DrPat2

PI Member
You would like to live under the rule of a corrupt dictatorship thousands of miles away which will eventually come to decide every facet of your country without your permission, with no obligation to provide you with human rights?

Why do you think the Hong Kong people should be willing? They have few rights as it is, they want to preserve them thank you very much.
HK is not a country; it is a special administrative region of the PRC. I agree though that there needs to be some way to allow Hong Kong people the high degree of autonomy promised under the Joint Declaration and to avoid diminution of their existing rights. Hopefully there will be some sort of negotiation and compromise.

darkhorse3

PI Member
HK is not a country; it is a special administrative region of the PRC. I agree though that there needs to be some way to allow Hong Kong people the high degree of autonomy promised under the Joint Declaration and to avoid diminution of their existing rights. Hopefully there will be some sort of negotiation and compromise.
I think the PRC will be sending in troops fairly soon to calm everything down
Like Tianemen Square all those years ago, quite a few will get killed but it will all settle down in the end
The quality of life is so poor for most of those protestors, the few rights they are protesting about not having - will make little differece to them anyway

Dublin Stan

PI Member
She is an Irish citizen and stripping her of citizenship would not be possible without affecting all of us as citizens have rights under the Constitution. I think you are whistling in the wind with that one in this particular case .
See, you have just hit on what I think is the biggest problem: the law. Until that is emasculated, nothing can be done. Once it is emasculated, a lot can be done: mass expulsions, mass internment, mass sackings, mass confiscation of property, and all of that is for starters. We have an alien legal system here, imposed by an alien power, kept going by their Free State lackeys, who are not superseded by the EU. To me, all of that has to go. It probably won't but that edifice is at the heart of our problems. The gloves would really be off then and vested interests would be swept aside.

Before you get the white coats for me, recall this state was instiututed on the murder of the 77, the first of whom was the non combatant Erskine Childers, shot by firing squad on 24 November 1922 , while his case was stlil pending. His crime? Being in possesion of a small calibre pistol the traitor Michael Collins gave him.
And who, pray tell, arranged his death? Why Eoin McNeill (Hugo MacNeill was in charge of the firing squad) and Kevin O'Higgins. And what relevance has that? Boith their families still run the legal scam to this day. O'Higgins' family has been involved since 1798 when McNally et al informed on the UI leaders. And what relevance has that? The Brits still have those files classified to protest those families and their legal stooges.
then we deport Hazel Chu.
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2. then we deport Hazel Chu.

Yonghoi

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hong Kong Intl Airport was occupied by thousands of protestors again today, and the size of the protest resulted in the cancellation of ALL flights, and inbound aircraft being instructed to divert. The airport was effectively shut down.
I've always said that if this happened the CCP would act to end this uprising - which is what this is becoming.

My latest info is the protestors have begun clearing out of the Terminal, doing another hit and run type exercise. But it remains to be seen what will happen next. I really doubt this level of disruption will be allowed to continue, and the backlash is coming.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
It's all over for the protesters now.
It's all over for the protesters now.

Send Hazel Chu over to soert out the mess before wev get lumbered with more of her trouble making family coming here as pro British "refugees"

The_Chauvinist

PI Member
The Brits and the West Brits do exactly what the USA tell them to do. This colour coded crap in HK is a rerun of Ukraine, Arab Spring etc. Ireland's role should be to send Hazel Chu and her family over on one way tickets to broker peace. Then we should take a very close look at our own Chinese and West Brit trouble makers.
We'll see about that. The Chinks will have no problem in doing what needs to be done - i.e. sending in their army, when the time comes. Unlike Putin's soft approach to what happened in Eastern Ukraine.

The Chinks, rightly, don't give a fuck about Anglo-Zion or what they think.

Look at the protesters. Among them I noticed a bunch of airheaded Swedish feminists. Always getting played. Time someone took the gloves off with these colour coups. Crack some skulls, Uncle Xi!

Top Bottom