Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

What's REALLY going on in Hong Kong

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Fucking Thatcher spent millions saving 3000 inbreds and 30000 penguins when liberating the Malvina's from the Argie junta, but conveniently gave Hong Fucking Kong back without a murmur or whimper.

Karloff

PI Member
Fucking Thatcher spent millions saving 3000 inbreds and 30000 penguins when liberating the Malvina's from the Argie junta, but conveniently gave Hong Fucking Kong back without a murmur or whimper.
Technically speaking i think it was her very much alike successor Tony Blair who gave it over to China without a whimper but i take your point.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Technically speaking i think it was her very much alike successor Tony Blair who gave it over to China without a whimper but i take your point.
The old kunt signed the declaration in 1984 that UK plc would hand it back in 1997 after the expiry of the 99 year lease.

DrPat2

PI Member
Ireland should send Hazel Chu to HK to sort the mess out. Then cancel her passport.
Chu is ambitious to get political power in Ireland and who can blame her. Irish People are so easygoing and cowed it is easier on so many fronts to do what you want.

According to Leo and the pantihorror gang, now in the new modern Ireland we are so liberated that everyone can do whatever they want, as long as one doesn't challenge pc conventions and Chu, at least if her Green Party profile is anything to go by, is all about liberal conventions for the 'new modern Ireland'.

Hazel Chu - Green Party

Last edited:

DrPat2

PI Member

Hong Kong today...
Worrying development but one of the comments says it is in Shenzhen not Hong Kong and I can't find anything online to suggest that they have crossed the border into Hong Kong. Someone really needs to mediate between the HK government and the democracy movement otherwise there could be a disaster in the offing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom