What's REALLY going on in Hong Kong

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I am still waiting for the links to inform me of the wonderful successful economic situation in Ukraine. A State where the youth are fleeing at an alarming rate into Russia and Poland to seek a future and employment.
Weford , you slipped up badly and exposed yourself in your last reply by using Cyrillic lettering .This tells me you are a Troll. Using an Irish name in an attempt for credence and legitimacy. Big fail.
Probably Polish/Ukraine and working for the 77th Brigade , where entry is defined by the same number IQ.
I can not think of any reason why anyone wanting to know whats going on in Ukraine would listen to what a "Journalist" on Russian state TV has to say quoting claimed "facts" from unnamed "sources" and "scientists" and producing makey uppey statistics about life expectancy that bear no relationship to published data from the World Bank. You would have to be a right simpleton to take any of that rubbish seriously.

For the slow of learning here is the history lesson. Putin sees the break up of the Soviet Union as a disaster. He specifically has been opposed to Ukrainian Independence believing that Ukraine should be reabsorbed in whole or in part into Russia by some mechanism in particular through the creation of the state of NovoRussia or if not that then at the very least should have maximised links with Russia through membership of the Eurasian Economic Union which has been Putins (so far failed) attempt to recreate the USSR.

Now fine, Putin could have aimed to achieve this by using Russian soft power to get political as well as public support in Ukraine for his plan which may well have worked (in the manner in which the EU used its soft power to ingratiate itself with Ukraine).
Instead he chose to achieve it by threats, bribery and by blatantly infiltrating the Institutions and Government of Ukraine. This failed spectacularly and had the effect of turning Ukraine against Russia.

Now its hardly a surprise that Putins propaganda channels are pumping out every type of propaganda you can imagine in an attempt to persuade anyone who will listsn that Ukraines shift away from Russia has been a catastrophic disaster.

Unfortunately for Putin it hasn't tuned out to be a disaster at all so he has to start making up piles of crap which bears no relationship to reality to "prove" it has been a disaster.

Thankfully there aren't enough simpletons around for the rubbish coming out of Moscow to gain any foothold. Any intelligent person looks at facts about Ukraine which are freely available out there from all kinds of sources to make their judgement not base their opinion on opinion pieces coming out from Putins paid propagandists who make no attempt to base their output on visible facts.

BTW Im sorry for allowing myself to get drawn into derailing of this thread by another poster who sought to link the Hong Kong events with other events around the world all apparently orchestrated by Washington.
Ill desist now and confine my posts on this thread to Hong Kong from now on.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
The connection between the Hong Kong disturbances are a mirror of the Ukraine COUP. Local peoples grievance magnified by the Western Media , the resulting demonstrations hi-jacked by CIA financed Agent Provocateurs, and metasizes to overthrow the Govt.
No matter, Wexford the professional Troll has been exposed here, definitely not an Irishman.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Not really all that surprising to hear but Hong Kong residents are moving their money out.
Enquiries from Hong Kong about investing in London Property has doubled year on year.

A buying agent on Friday said Hong Kong investors have made enquiries for London properties totalling £200 million this month, after political unrest in their home market.

Quintessentially Estates said demand levels it has received for residential and office buildings more than doubled from August last year.
Surge in demand for London property from Hong Kong buyers

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Steve Bannon is the Point Man for the US demonization of all things China, based on the successful Russiagate hoax,which got 3 years work out what was ultimately a pack of lies ,but kept the Fake News Networks churning and ratings high.
Washington’s involvement delegitimatizes the Hong Kong movement itself, because it is not a grassroots movement, but an orchestrated and paid for destabilization campaign that fits into a larger philosophy, policy and plan of creating fear toward China and uses US State Department officials, NGO’s and other influence peddlers to carry out the campaign.
‘The Kids’ are being orchestrated and their leaders in the so-called leaderless movement are trained actors and paid for their involvement.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Waffle.
China NEEDS regime change. Bring it on soon.

It's all very well turning a fart of a country like Libya or even Ukraine into a failed state
but to attempt to do so with China is courting disaster!
Be careful what you wish for!!

as for colour revolutions, read this article and some of the links for an education on the topic:

We hear these people talking about "failed states" and so forth, but to me a Stalin-derived state has failed, regardless of the quality of its civic institutions, because the way in which it achieved and retains those institutions was/is through under-handed, amoral, means.

Yonghoi

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
.....read this article and some of the links for an education on the topic:

Yeah, well, there's a lot more waffle in your link and I don't have the time energy or patience to wade through it. Life's too short.
My simple response is that you and many others of what I'd term 'The Authoritarian Right' would wipe out all civil resistance to tyranny based on the inane argument that it is all manipulated. So no Russian Revolution, no Boston Tea Party, no French Revolution, no Irish war of Independence etc etc ETC. You're a died in the wool conservative really, aren't ya!
It's all very well turning a fart of a country like Libya or even Ukraine into a failed state
but to attempt to do so with China is courting disaster!
Be careful what you wish for!!
The Chinese Communist Party is an anachronism, headed for the dustbin of history. Communism is dead - in China too already.
The Hongkies know it, and can see the house of cards tumbling.
One last heave is all it takes.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Yeah, well, there's a lot more waffle in your link and I don't have the time energy or patience to wade through it. Life's too short.
My simple response is that you and many others of what I'd term 'The Authoritarian Right' would wipe out all civil resistance to tyranny based on the inane argument that it is all manipulated. So no Russian Revolution, no Boston Tea Party, no French Revolution, no Irish war of Independence etc etc ETC. You're a died in the wool conservative really, aren't ya!

The Chinese Communist Party is an anachronism, headed for the dustbin of history. Communism is dead - in China too already.
The Hongkies know it, and can see the house of cards tumbling.
One last heave is all it takes.
If you can't be bothered to read other people's posts or links
then how can you realistically expect them to be bothered reading your propaganda?

People like you and your ilk make me sick. You advocate for stirring up hornets nests then sit back laughing
while whole societies that have existed for centuries are destroyed with their hard won infrastructure left in ruins
leaving nothing but failed states in your wake, never to be "rebuilt" as you claimed would happen
and as often as not a motley crew of armed and violent extremists at the helm.

Destroyed infrastructure, leaving no water proper access to electricity, sanitation or education
and Life or death on a whim at an extremist's gun point at a quiet checkpoint with nobody watching.
That is real tyranny. Not dealing with some annoying bureaucracy and a lack of access to internet sites. :rolleyes:

Yonghoi

PI Member
If you can't be bothered to read other people's posts or links
then how can you realistically expect them to be bothered reading your propaganda?
I don't post links to long waffling articles - nobody reads that crap. Maybe I post a short video link if I think it's worthwhile.
In the main I just make my own points (backed up with proving links if necessary).
Posting links that others must read to get your argument is just lazy, and a dirty tactic.

People like you and your ilk make me sick. You advocate for stirring up hornets nests then sit back laughing
while whole societies that have existed for centuries are destroyed with their hard won infrastructure left in ruins
leaving nothing but failed states in your wake, never to be "rebuilt" as you claimed would happen
and as often as not a motley crew of armed and violent extremists at the helm.
Jesus, what an outburst!
Change is part of all human history. The status quo never lasts.

Destroyed infrastructure, leaving no water proper access to electricity, sanitation or education
and Life or death on a whim at an extremist's gun point at a quiet checkpoint with nobody watching.
That is real tyranny. Not dealing with some annoying bureaucracy and a lack of access to internet sites. :rolleyes:
Are you talking about Hong Kong still - or are we on Libya now or what? Because the two are nothing alike.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I don't post links to long waffling articles - nobody reads that crap. Maybe I post a short video link if I think it's worthwhile.
In the main I just make my own points (backed up with proving links if necessary).
Posting links that others must read to get your argument is just lazy, and a dirty tactic.

Jesus, what an outburst!
Change is part of all human history. The status quo never lasts.

Are you talking about Hong Kong still - or are we on Libya now or what? Because the two are nothing alike.
Well it's academic what I'm talking about really isn't it, since
you openly admitted you don't even bother
reading other people's posts properly before responding! :rolleyes:

I post one single link to the text of a solid article
about gene sharp and the Albert Einstein institute.
The father of colour revolutions.
Complete with optional related links.
And you start banging in about dirty tactics and lazy arguments.
Forgive me but that's just bull. An obvious cop out.

All half decent posts cite relevant links where appropriate.
It's lazier not to do so. I had to read that entire article and quite a few of the links
to gain a basic understanding of the topic. Why should you not have to put in the same effort
so we can be on a similar level in the discussion.

Yonghoi

PI Member
See thats what I meant by 'dirty tactic'. Ye post a link to a ream of legthy waffle, and if anyone refuses to read it they are to be dismissed as 'not engaging', or whatever. Oldest trick in the book.
Well my response to you is contained in this link - I expect you to read it thoroughly, or you know what you are if you don't!
A very important and well written link

Top Bottom