What's REALLY going on in Hong Kong

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Some Hong Kongers (is that the right word?) are it seems looking at the Ukraine revolution for inspiration.

The same principle is applying in both cases the people were/are being ruled by a puppet government subservient to the demands of a foreign regime and are looking to be able to self-govern.

The Ukrainian revolution successfully excised the control the Russians had held over their country since the 1918 Bolshevik takeover and the Ukrainian population have since seen the economic and Governance situation improving now it is being run by people prioritising the interests of Ukraine which provides a tempting vision of the potential future that Hong Kong might have if it can keep the Communist Mafia in Beijing away.

Hong Kong, China
On a muggy summer night thousands of people across two dozen neighbourhoods gathered in Hong Kong to watch Winter on Fire, the Oscar-nominated documentary on the 2013 demonstrations in a snowbound Ukraine that eventually toppled the country's pro-Russia government.
Kiev and Hong Kong, nearly 8,000km apart, could not be more different, but the film, with its bloody but hopeful ending, has been the talk of many protesters in the Chinese city since their own struggle with the authorities began three months ago.
"It's time to reflect and to imbibe new ideas to energise our movement," said Napo Wong, who co-organised the screening in his neighbourhood near the University of Hong Kong.

Hong Kong finds flickers of hope in Ukraine's Winter on Fire

bells of shandon

PI Member
You are delusional. The Ukrainian people were dangled the carrot of EU membership ,with its freedom to travel in Europe and seek work.
Ukraine was looted by it oligarchs then and is being looted now , with Joe Biden and his son Hunter among the carrion crows.
The Maidan Revolution was hi-jacked by an extreme Far Right cohort, trained in Poland by NATO and CIA for the purpose.
The ethnically majority Russians in the Industrial area of the Donbass did not wish to live under this extreme regime and formed their own Republics .Crimea had a referendum, internationally supervised where 95% voted to rejoin Russia of which it had been a part since the times of Catherine the Great.
There was no Russian invasion and no one died in Crimea ,during the transition.The Russians have a lease on the Naval base at Sevastopol and allowed to station 24k troops there.They kept the peace there during the transition.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
You are delusional. The Ukrainian people were dangled the carrot of EU membership ,with its freedom to travel in Europe and seek work.
Ukraine was looted by it oligarchs then and is being looted now , with Joe Biden and his son Hunter among the carrion crows.
The Maidan Revolution was hi-jacked by an extreme Far Right cohort, trained in Poland by NATO and CIA for the purpose.
The ethnically majority Russians in the Industrial area of the Donbass did not wish to live under this extreme regime and formed their own Republics .Crimea had a referendum, internationally supervised where 95% voted to rejoin Russia of which it had been a part since the times of Catherine the Great.
There was no Russian invasion and no one died in Crimea ,during the transition.The Russians have a lease on the Naval base at Sevastopol and allowed to station 24k troops there.They kept the peace there during the transition.
Any chance of you saying anything which isn't a word for word transcription of the position devised by the Kremlin propaganda strategists to be then broadcast by their multiple outlets such as the one you linked?

You know you dont have to just parrot the Moscow narrative you could instead actually look at what has been going on in Ukraine in the last five years and then based on the facts that you have found (and you can link to) make your own conclusions?

bells of shandon

PI Member
Wexford,thankfully ,you are in an ever decreasing minority of cucks, who still believe in the Western Mainstream Media Fake News.
I speak and read several languages. I receive my news from worldwide sources and filter it to get a reasonable version of the truth, plus I have lived in many continents and understand the local scenes there.
You stay with RTE and live in your delusional happy clappy bubble.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Wexford,thankfully ,you are in an ever decreasing minority of cucks, who still believe in the Western Mainstream Media Fake News.
I speak and read several languages. I receive my news from worldwide sources and filter it to get a reasonable version of the truth, plus I have lived in many continents and understand the local scenes there.
You stay with RTE and live in your delusional happy clappy bubble.
Excellent then, you will have no problem finding facts you can link which backs up your apparent claims that in terms of the economics of the country and in terms of the Governance experienced day to day by its citizenry that Ukraine is not in better shape today than it has been at any point since Independence.

And being so well read I presume you are also aware that unlike the 93 per cent of Ukraine controlled by Kyiv that the 7 per cent of Ukraine controlled by Moscow and also Crimea have both experienced steady economic decline since Russia took over.
You will also of course be aware that opinion polls in Russia today show a much less favourable view of Russian annexing Crimea than they did in 2014.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Wexford, you need help, you are living in a parallel universe. Here is another one for you on the corrupt Joe Biden and his cocaine head ,son Hunter, and their activities in Ukraine.
Joe is of course bidding for the Democratic nomination for POTUS.
What the eff has that got to do with how much the Governance and Economy of Ukraine (apart from the Russian controlled bit) has improved since the Maidan revolution?

bells of shandon

PI Member
Wexford, you were informing us what a haven of peace ,tranquillity and prosperity the Nazi run Ukraine has become under the paternal guidance of the USA and NATO. I beg to differ, Ukraine is a failed State,
We would appreciate some links as to the Economic and social state of Ukraine today under its new President ,a former comedian Yelensky.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Wexford, you were informing us what a haven of peace ,tranquillity and prosperity the Nazi run Ukraine has become under the paternal guidance of the USA and NATO. I beg to differ, Ukraine is a failed State,
We would appreciate some links as to the Economic and social state of Ukraine today under its new President ,a former comedian Yelensky.
Okay Ill supply a recent article about Ukraines current economic performance.

How about you supply any links about how Ukraine being "Nazi Run". Perhaps you might name and shame the Nazi MPs in the Ukrianian Government? Or are you suggesting the Presiident is a Nazi?

15 August 2019, 05:00 BST
As economic growth falls across Europe, Ukraine may be embarking on an upswing.

Data this week showed expansion in the former Soviet republic surged last quarter, even as U.S.-China trade tensions and a wider global slowdown weighed on most of the continent.

The pace -- 4.6% -- was unexpectedly quick.
President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, who won control of parliament last month, has set his sights on expansion of 5% or more in the coming years. A reform plan is fueling optimism among investors and has made the hryvnia this year’s best-performing currency.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

bells of shandon

PI Member
WEXFORD, Here you go the Nazi Govt of Ukraine, Surprised you are not aware of this,which is known worldwide since the CIA backed coup in 2014.You must be living in a tent without modern communications,or is that code for RTE NEWS.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
WEXFORD, Here you go the Nazi Govt of Ukraine, Surprised you are not aware of this,which is known worldwide since the CIA backed coup in 2014.You must be living in a tent without modern communications,or is that code for RTE NEWS.
Paruiby - a member of За Україну! party - definitely not Nazi.
Yarosh - certainly a hard core Nationalist and he was the bane of Moscow who waged a major propaganda campaign against him in 2014. But in any case he has played no role in the running of Ukraine since 2014.

Why in Gods name is Boulatov on that list? The guy was the initiator of the "AutoMaidan" protests. Caused total chaos for the Russian backed regime in Ukraine with his non-violent civil disobedience campaign but never did anything to suggest he had any right wing leanings. He is mostly famous for being almost killed by the regimes thugs back in 2014.
Similarly Tchornoval, she is a member of the centrist "Peoples Front" party, the only reason the Russians aimed to discredit her was her investigative campaigns against corruption in the Russian backed regime - she is something of a Gemma O Doherty.

Skimming through the rest of them they all appear to be among the members of the fascist Svoboda party who were elected in 2012 (two years before Maidan). They all lost their seats in the Parliamentary election held after Maidan in October 2014.

So to summarise - in your list only two of your characters, Paruiby and Tchornoval are in the current Ukraine Parliament and neither are by any definition Nazi/Fascist.

Could you try to post relevant facts and not Russian 2014 propoganda please?

bells of shandon

PI Member
I am still waiting for the links to inform me of the wonderful successful economic situation in Ukraine. A State where the youth are fleeing at an alarming rate into Russia and Poland to seek a future and employment.
Weford , you slipped up badly and exposed yourself in your last reply by using Cyrillic lettering .This tells me you are a Troll. Using an Irish name in an attempt for credence and legitimacy. Big fail.
Probably Polish/Ukraine and working for the 77th Brigade , where entry is defined by the same number IQ.

Last edited:
Top Bottom