Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

What YouTubers do you listen to regularly?

Wolf

PI Member
Now now, Toby, at our site we all learn to get along.
On Toby's new site he spends his time slagging off ths one using his two new accounts 'Butty John' and 'Mr. Purple'........
Ooops, I hope that's not considered doxxing, SH??

Wolf

PI Member
I think a lot of us on here get most of our current affairs and political commentary on YouTube and alternative media in general.

What YouTubers or other Social Media Content Providers do you listen to daily or weekly and why?

People I really enjoy and get a daily fix of are:

Sanity 4 Sweden

Sanity 4 Sweden

Plain speaking Swede who has had it up to the eyeballs with political correctness and leftism in his home country. Purveyor of absolute common sense and does a daily update on the madness in Sweden and on political events around Europe.

Morgoth's Review

Morgoth's Review

Geordie alt-righter and English nationalist who waxes philosophically on politics, immigration, culture, brexit and TV. Compulsive listening.

His critiques of the Guardian are probably his funniest material and he often goes into full-on rant mode.

RedIce Radio

Red Ice TV

Well-established husband and wife team Henrik Palmgren and Lana Lokteff who started out with kind of out there conspiracy theory material, but have since become much more nationalist / alt-right leaning.

Have done some superb interviews with dissident right figures from Sweden like Jonas De Geer and Ingrid Carlqvist.

Of the Irish alternative media providers, I listen to Gemma of course, Celtiqued, Warren Chambers and one or two others. Irish alternative media is slowly beginning to blossom.
In answer to the question....None.
I don't need to be influenced or brainwashed by anyone, least of all some disgruntled youtube warrior.

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
I think a lot of us on here get most of our current affairs and political commentary on YouTube and alternative media in general.

What YouTubers or other Social Media Content Providers do you listen to daily or weekly and why?

People I really enjoy and get a daily fix of are:

Sanity 4 Sweden

Sanity 4 Sweden

Plain speaking Swede who has had it up to the eyeballs with political correctness and leftism in his home country. Purveyor of absolute common sense and does a daily update on the madness in Sweden and on political events around Europe.

Morgoth's Review

Morgoth's Review

Geordie alt-righter and English nationalist who waxes philosophically on politics, immigration, culture, brexit and TV. Compulsive listening.

His critiques of the Guardian are probably his funniest material and he often goes into full-on rant mode.

RedIce Radio

Red Ice TV

Well-established husband and wife team Henrik Palmgren and Lana Lokteff who started out with kind of out there conspiracy theory material, but have since become much more nationalist / alt-right leaning.

Have done some superb interviews with dissident right figures from Sweden like Jonas De Geer and Ingrid Carlqvist.

Of the Irish alternative media providers, I listen to Gemma of course, Celtiqued, Warren Chambers and one or two others. Irish alternative media is slowly beginning to blossom.
Warren chambers is the most depressing youtuber out there. He's just grim to look at. The others are pretty good.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
That’s what I have been advocating an initio, Hans.

our site would be much more respected and trusted if that modus operandi had been followed.

do you not think so.
Are you referring to Politics.irish here Toby??
You know, the other place you go in order to insult every single poster on OUR site?? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom