Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video What YouTubers do you listen to regularly?

OP
blue velvet

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
I've seen a Jolly Heretic video. A Livestream he did with Kevin MacDonald. JH is a kind of eccentric Englishman who lives in Finland.

I've seen Laura Towler videos as well. She's very good. Broad Yorkshire accent. Does very good stuff on English identity and her experiences living in multicultural ( in reality monocultural / muslim ) Bradford and the constant sexual harrassment from the locals.

One of the main reasons for the grooming epidemic is the neutering of the British police in the aftermath of the Stephen Lawrence murder. See Morgoth's recent video about this.

Heraclitus

PI Member
I used to listen to Miguel Conner a lot however I stopped when he moved away from interviewing regularly actual academics involved in the study of Gnosticism.

He's as much about neo-Gnostic themes in modern culture than he is about early 1st millenium Gnosticism.
For instance, he recently did an anniversary show on The Matrix.

I've huge reservations with Gnostic philosophy, but there's some interesting parallels with my own worldview.

Heraclitus

PI Member
I've seen a Jolly Heretic video. A Livestream he did with Kevin MacDonald. JH is a kind of eccentric Englishman who lives in Finland.

I've seen Laura Towler videos as well. She's very good. Broad Yorkshire accent. Does very good stuff on English identity and her experiences living in multicultural ( in reality monocultural / muslim ) Bradford and the constant sexual harrassment from the locals.

One of the main reasons for the grooming epidemic is the neutering of the British police in the aftermath of the Stephen Lawrence murder. See Morgoth's recent video about this.

This recent video of "The Jolly Heretic" was very interesting.

The intro is hilarious.

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
TA Outdoors - great Bushcraft channel
Jay Dyer - good for those interested in all things Esoteric/Occult in Hollywood
Collative Learning/Rob Ager - great for film analysis particularly Stanley Kubrick films

F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
MW clearly spent too much time perusing American "White nationalist" websites.

To take MW's view to a ridiculous extreme, someone like Khalid Kelly, who was of purely Irish extraction, was more Irish than the likes of Kevin Sharkey or that other mixed race nationalist lad whose name escapes me (he was at that protest outside the Dail with Hermann Kelly)

As nonsensical as it sounds to most sane people, this is an implication that necessarily follows from his worldview.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for race realism.
There's no denying that racial differences do exist; different human populations evolved apart the past 70 - 100 thousand years.
But what I'm opposed to is the single minded obsession with race to the exclusion of all else.

Racial nationalism is reductionist bullshit.
To take your view to an extreme, the racial make-up of Ireland does not matter.

Top Bottom