Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video What YouTubers do you listen to regularly?

Anyone ever listen to Christian Morris? Initially I thought he was ok, but after listening to some of his videos, he gets very boring quickly. He has to be the most egotistical vlogger in Ireland, he never shuts up about himself.

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
Anyone ever listen to Christian Morris? Initially I thought he was ok, but after listening to some of his videos, he gets very boring quickly. He has to be the most egotistical vlogger in Ireland, he never shuts up about himself.
I have listened to him the past couple of days, it's surprising that he is apparently mates with Izzy whatsherface and Fiona O'Leary since he is anti lockdowns and masks. Mind you if this lockdowns/masks thing had happened in the 00s it's the far left who would have been the most vocal against it imo.

gerhard dengler

PI Member

Catalpa

PI Member
Mark Felton produces great historical podcasts/programmes on Youtube

I like Liberty & Finance content as well.

But I also follow programmes/podcasts on other platforms such as Steve Bannon and Jerome Corsi

Watch Mark Felton's vids all the time!

Top Bottom