• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video What YouTubers do you listen to regularly?

Done For

PI Member
It's a strategy to acknowledge those who pay him money and create a community of sorts. Not sure why he does it. No other YouTuber feels the need to do that.
As much as I like Rowan, it smacks of desperation
He's a big fan of Owen Benjamin and that is one of Owen's tactics for generating a community feel, as you say. It's understandable but not very entertaining. I think Owen interjects jokes earlier to keep the entertainment levels up.

I contribute monthly to Rowan (just the basic 5 euro) and think he's a great guy just think shorter videos might be better. You need to be really clever (Vox Day, GFP) or really funny (Owen Benjamin) for me to watch 1 hour streams regularly.

Rowan is a big fan of Vox Day as well, he's posted a few superchats to him recently on his live stream.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
GT is an Independent Citizen Journalist, He has no other income.His stream is funded by donations from his community. Contributions are voluntary and not compulsory as RTE PROPAGANDA CHANNEL
Much of his news comes from the wide circle of Patriots, THis is the News that the depraved Irish Media will not dare print.
Well worth the price of a pint to get the real views and news.
He's a big fan of Owen Benjamin and that is one of Owen's tactics for generating a community feel, as you say. It's understandable but not very entertaining. I think Owen interjects jokes earlier to keep the entertainment levels up.

I contribute monthly to Rowan (just the basic 5 euro) and think he's a great guy just think shorter videos might be better. You need to be really clever (Vox Day, GFP) or really funny (Owen Benjamin) for me to watch 1 hour streams regularly.

Rowan is a big fan of Vox Day as well, he's posted a few superchats to him recently on his live stream.
Yeah the Owen Benjamin ref is spot on. Rowan seems to idolise him. Wouldn't be fan myself.

Best Irish youtube content out there is Dave Cullen by a mile. Straight to the point, no bolloxology. Some of his stuff can be a bit too much, like the predictions. However, I could listen to Dave and john waters for hours.

I've also found myself enjoying critiqued and phil dwyer, aswell as Gearoid Murphy.

Done For

PI Member
Yeah the Owen Benjamin ref is spot on. Rowan seems to idolise him. Wouldn't be fan myself.

Best Irish youtube content out there is Dave Cullen by a mile. Straight to the point, no bolloxology. Some of his stuff can be a bit too much, like the predictions. However, I could listen to Dave and john waters for hours.

I've also found myself enjoying critiqued and phil dwyer, aswell as Gearoid Murphy.
I've tried all of them but unfortunately while respecting what they're doing I don't find them interesting. I'm probably too picky, they're too unstructured, too much umming and ahhing, as well as that American inflection thing for me. I think Rowan's the most natural entertainer of the lot, just should be a bit tighter. If he did short funny bits I could share them.

There's a lot of competition for video watching time and I prefer to watch someone very knowledgeable and funny. For general Irish stuff I just come on here and read through what's going on quickly.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Thomas Sheridan is good. He hurts the brain a bit though.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I watch Dr Steve Turley.
He has 2 shows daily which are very informative, straight to the point, and most importantly very positive and optimistic.
He's a strong nationalist, and covers the U.S and Europe.

Done For

PI Member
I think a lot of us on here get most of our current affairs and political commentary on YouTube and alternative media in general.

What YouTubers or other Social Media Content Providers do you listen to daily or weekly and why?

People I really enjoy and get a daily fix of are:

Sanity 4 Sweden

Sanity 4 Sweden

Plain speaking Swede who has had it up to the eyeballs with political correctness and leftism in his home country. Purveyor of absolute common sense and does a daily update on the madness in Sweden and on political events around Europe.

Morgoth's Review

Morgoth's Review

Geordie alt-righter and English nationalist who waxes philosophically on politics, immigration, culture, brexit and TV. Compulsive listening.

His critiques of the Guardian are probably his funniest material and he often goes into full-on rant mode.

RedIce Radio

Red Ice TV

Well-established husband and wife team Henrik Palmgren and Lana Lokteff who started out with kind of out there conspiracy theory material, but have since become much more nationalist / alt-right leaning.

Have done some superb interviews with dissident right figures from Sweden like Jonas De Geer and Ingrid Carlqvist.

Of the Irish alternative media providers, I listen to Gemma of course, Celtiqued, Warren Chambers and one or two others. Irish alternative media is slowly beginning to blossom.
I think this will become a regular for me.

Andrew Neil is one of the best but was too straight, white and male for the BBC to keep. He's good at playing devil's advocate.

I'll use this as a way to keep up to date on British politics, along with Peter Hitchens.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
Thomas Sheridan

Brendon O'Connell

and

Top Bottom