• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video What YouTubers do you listen to regularly?

Done For

PI Member
Was just listening to Grand Torino this morning. 15 mins in and he's still waffling. I used to like watching Rowan but his content has become largely waffle and padding.
His daily streams have sadly become boring.
Just turned it on there and he was doing the name reading thing, I can't listen to that. I like Rowan but I always prefer quality over quantity with videos. If he did more 5 or 10 minute videos I'd watch them.

Done For

PI Member
Just listened to Steve Turley and The Duran. Turley was much closer to the mark (probably confirmed with Grand Torino before he spoke). The Duran were more detailed but I felt inaccurate. That's twice I've seen them publish inaccurately about Ireland. Won't be going to them for international analysis any longer.
Started listening to Jean-Francois Gariepy a lot lately. He's a libertarian biologist. Started following him after watching his debate with Stefan Molyneaux (who I used to watch a lot). JFG's coverage of the Corona Virus was interesting and he has the biology background to back it up. I find him funny and intelligent.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I watch GT , but not Live .I skip thru the introduction and pick out the nuggets and he has many. He is now introducing citizens call-in and some are very articulate and reflect the sentiment from the Street.
It would seem the mood is changing in Ireland. I always expected that it would take cold arses and hungry bellies to wake up the slumbering ,docile people of Ireland.
The COV19 is that moment, Despite the misery it has caused by the Lockdown and elderly deaths, it may be the Catalyst to initiate a Citizens Movement
A series. of Murphys Law incidents have really infuriated the People. Lola's Picnic in the Park, the BLM 3k march in Dublin, all ignoring the death of about 1000 deaths in Care home.
The after effects of the Lockdown are now hitting home, bankrupt businesses, people, short on money for rent and food, jobs gone forever.
Expect a long Hot Summer and Political surprises.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
I watch GT , but not Live .I skip thru the introduction and pick out the nuggets and he has many. He is now introducing citizens call-in and some are very articulate and reflect the sentiment from the Street.
It would seem the mood is changing in Ireland. I always expected that it would take cold arses and hungry bellies to wake up the slumbering ,docile people of Ireland.
The COV19 is that moment, Despite the misery it has caused by the Lockdown and elderly deaths, it may be the Catalyst to initiate a Citizens Movement
A series. of Murphys Law incidents have really infuriated the People. Lola's Picnic in the Park, the BLM 3k march in Dublin, all ignoring the death of about 1000 deaths in Care home.
The after effects of the Lockdown are now hitting home, bankrupt businesses, people, short on money for rent and food, jobs gone forever.
No. For every normal person that can work out how utterly retarded the BLM wankery is 50 more people will go down the spastic route.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Just turned it on there and he was doing the name reading thing, I can't listen to that. I like Rowan but I always prefer quality over quantity with videos. If he did more 5 or 10 minute videos I'd watch them.
It's a strategy to acknowledge those who pay him money and create a community of sorts. Not sure why he does it. No other YouTuber feels the need to do that.
As much as I like Rowan, it smacks of desperation

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Let's hope so. Gemma & John's legal cost was documented yesterday on the Journal rag. One comment got upward of 4k upvotes, there seems to be a lot of hate for Gemma out there.
When in all fairness, shes only challenging an unconstitutional implementation.
Most people are such sheep.

gerhard dengler

Keep the faith, the tide is turning, I feel the breeze and it is quickening to a storm.
I sincerely hope that you're right.

During this lockdown I've had a lot of time to view and listen to YouTube content.

A lot of the Catholic content is suggesting that we've entered a time of trlbulation now, and the increasing chaos in all spheres is proof of this tribulation.
Who knows.

I do think that it is important though to try not to overthink these things and to not consume too much YouTube content.

Get out into the fresh air, walk, run, mow the lawn, go for a swim : stay active, if you can.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
GT is an Independent Citizen Journalist, He has no other income.His stream is funded by donations from his community. Contributions are voluntary and not compulsory as RTE PROPAGANDA CHANNEL
Much of his news comes from the wide circle of Patriots, THis is the News that the depraved Irish Media will not dare print.
Well worth the price of a pint to get the real views and news.

Top Bottom