Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

What YouTubers do you listen to regularly?

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
I used watch dave Cullen on computing forever. The comment sections can be extremely depressing.

genememe

DEPORTED
I used watch dave Cullen on computing forever. The comment sections can be extremely depressing.
The pseudo American accent does my head in.
And worse, he doesn't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said umpteen times.

I find myself consuming less and less political content on YT -- and in general TBH.

I've little need for other people's narratives.

genememe

DEPORTED
Does anyone here follow any of the internet marketing channels on YT?

Personally, I follow the likes of Income school, Wpeagle, Colin Dijs and Marcus Campbell.

I'm sure there's at least one other poster here who's in that space.

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
The pseudo American accent does my head in.
And worse, he doesn't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said umpteen times.

I find myself consuming less and less political content on YT -- and in general TBH.

I've little need for other people's narratives.
I agree. He hits the nail on the head, but it's the same thing over and over. Comment section is full of incels.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I enjoy sometimes listening to Eric Jon Phelps and Drake Shelton (a.k.a. Dread Lord on youtube and Southern Israelite on Bitchute) because you can never guess what kind of crazy notion they will come out with next. For instance Drake Shelton has started advocating what he calls "Secular Biblical Prostitution" of late.

Top Bottom