Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

What YouTubers do you listen to regularly?

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I think a lot of us on here get most of our current affairs and political commentary on YouTube and alternative media in general.

What YouTubers or other Social Media Content Providers do you listen to daily or weekly and why?

People I really enjoy and get a daily fix of are:

Sanity 4 Sweden

Sanity 4 Sweden

Plain speaking Swede who has had it up to the eyeballs with political correctness and leftism in his home country. Purveyor of absolute common sense and does a daily update on the madness in Sweden and on political events around Europe.

Morgoth's Review

Morgoth's Review

Geordie alt-righter and English nationalist who waxes philosophically on politics, immigration, culture, brexit and TV. Compulsive listening.

His critiques of the Guardian are probably his funniest material and he often goes into full-on rant mode.

RedIce Radio

Red Ice TV

Well-established husband and wife team Henrik Palmgren and Lana Lokteff who started out with kind of out there conspiracy theory material, but have since become much more nationalist / alt-right leaning.

Have done some superb interviews with dissident right figures from Sweden like Jonas De Geer and Ingrid Carlqvist.

Of the Irish alternative media providers, I listen to Gemma of course, Celtiqued, Warren Chambers and one or two others. Irish alternative media is slowly beginning to blossom.

Last edited:

James Dawson

PI Member
I think a lot of us on here get most of our current affairs and political commentary on YouTube and alternative media in general.

What YouTubers or other Social Media Content Providers do you listen to daily or weekly and why?

People I really enjoy and get a daily fix of are:

Sanity 4 Sweden

Sanity 4 Sweden

Plain speaking Swede who has had it up to the eyeballs with political correctness and leftism in his home country. Purveyor of absolute common sense and does a daily update on the madness in Sweden and on political events around Europe.

Morgoth's Review

Morgoth's Review

Geordie alt-righter and English nationalist who waxes philosophically on politics, immigration, culture, brexit and TV. Compulsive listening

RedIce Radio

Red Ice TV

Well-established husband and wife team Henrik Palmgren and Lana Lokteff who started out with kind of out there conspiracy theory material, but have since become much more nationalist / alt-right leaning.

Have done some superb interviews with dissident right figures from Sweden like Jonas De Geer and Ingrid Carlqvist.

Of the Irish alternative media providers, I listen to Gemma of course, Celtiqued, Warren Chambers and one or two others. Irish alternative media is slowly beginning to blossom.
Sanity 4 Sweden is a civnat.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Mark Dice. light, short and funny. Fresh news every morning.
P.J Watson and Infowars too.
Been watching the channel of VOX in Spain nightly recently.
And also Tucker Carlson for my U.S news.
The Irish Youtubers tend to make long videos, and frankly I have no time. Besides they are singing to the choir anyway.

James Dawson

PI Member
He doesn't seem to do much content anymore, but Millennial Woes (an ethnonationalist) was the one to 'redpill' me, as it were.

James Dawson

PI Member
Mark Dice. light, short and funny. Fresh news every morning.
P.J Watson and Infowars too.
Been watching the channel of VOX in Spain nightly recently.
And also Tucker Carlson for my U.S news.
The Irish Youtubers tend to make long videos, and frankly I have no time. Besides they are singing to the choir anyway.
Tucker Carlson is very good for a fake news media person

OP
blue velvet

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Tucker Carlson is quite edgy for a mainstream media figure. He often talks about the demographic change taking place in the US and the longterm implications of that.

Clue.. the 'browning of America' will result in profound political and cultural changes in the US. There is no 'magic soil', so to speak.

OP
blue velvet

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
He doesn't seem to do much content anymore, but Millennial Woes (an ethnonationalist) was the one to 'redpill' me, as it were.
Very deep thinking and intellectual YouTuber, although if you're into short and snappy videos, he might not be your cup of tea,

You have to spend hours to really absorb his material.

Has done amazing stuff on Rotherham and Islam.

tard handler

PI Member
Sadly to say, very few. Thinking Ape AKA Stardusk is one of the few left I'd listen to now and again.

I've read/listened to most of the rest and they're about as edgy as a bowling ball.

LAURA TOWLER

karen Straughan .... gender politics for the post-feminist age. And she is hot.

pat condell....very funny and angry at the same time.

MGTOW Yorkshire.....funny

Top Bottom