What the papers say, 2016

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Thought it would be nice to discuss tomorrows newspapers.

Are there really idiots that will pay 2 euros to read any of these rags every day all year. They are brain dead.

The mainstream media here is bankrupt and only kept going for brainwashing purposes

Finished Symphony

PI Member
It may have been Wednesday's Irish Sun but anyway look at the way the two stories are combined for dramatic effect. Well over the top in my view. Other people's misery fuels the Irish Sun and all for profit remember. And the public will buy the rag as usual without too much thought going in to the purchase - all on autopilot. It will make for a quick conversation filler at lunch time. FFS.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Are the public dumb enough to believe that they used this transporter to seize the vehicles. Would I be correct in assuming that a typical Sun reader would not have a post graduate degree from a top level university.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
The Star readers are still following the sightings of Maddie I see. I always though Americans to be fairly dense but compared to these readers I guess they are pretty bright.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I was actually wrong, the police did use that transporter, well I have seen it all now

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
These days the print media seems to be directed at people who are not intelligent enough to use a computer or smart phone.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
What a fantastic Thread.

With my #vinb Threads and this effort, the Site should grow.

Thanks Smurftool.

Finished Symphony

PI Member
The Irish Examiner picture is kind of funny, of the two Healy-Raes standing on the bonnet of a jeep. In the grand scheme of things it is harmless fun compared to the horrors of the world generally. They must be handy with the photo- op. Whatever.

Look at the International New York Times. How to explain Trump to your children. Well, where do we start with this one? Money=Power.

That's all anyone's children in this life, need to know in regards to international politics. The politics that matter. The social dominance hierarchy rules all. Forget what the deluded masses say.

Last edited:
Top Bottom