What Political Channels Do You Watch On YouTube Etc?

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
This Tucker Carlson filleting of a Neocon lunatic is my all-time favourite interview :D

Max Boot is truly a vile human being, but it seemed that Carlson trolled him more than addressing his nonsense head on. Then again, Tucker is 1000 times more preferable than his predecessor, the quintessential shanty Irishman, O' Reilly.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Good interview. But Carlson bringing in Saudi Arabia would've seen that interview really take off.
That interview would have been mysteriously cut off. The Saudi royal family has had every American president since Roosevelt as its bitch, and we know what side our bread is buttered on.

Too bad we didn't allow Saddam Hussein to invade and conquer Saudi Arabia (as he did Kuwait) and execute the royal family. We could've then sought a modus vivendi with him and the world would've been a better place to live, that's for sure.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Oh yes, as the Neocon maniac went on about how great the country that spawned and supports ISIS is, on Fox with all those patriotic Yanks a-watchin'...
You know us Yanks, driving our Japanese/Korean-made cars and waving cheap, Chinese-made American flags.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
I did laugh when he said Iran could attack the US with nukes. "Let duh Kurds run Syria". How these guys keep a straight face with such babble I dunno.
As in the case with Iraq, who gives a frog's fat ass if they do have nukes? The Israelis possess anywhere from 300-500 nukes and vis-a-vis Iran, that comes nowhere close to having a balance of terror. If anyone is to blame for Iran's having become a regional hegemon, it's the U.S. We had a hegemon in Iraq, which simultaneously balanced the Israelis and hostile Sunni/Shiite regimes. When we eliminated Saddam Hussein, is it any wonder the Iranians filled the vacuum?

Last edited:
I look at JBS from time to time because I want to know what is going on in the heads and hearts of the powerful Zionist Jews in the USA and UK.

JBS

He has taken down a lot of his videos from public view unless you pay him but I also enjoy listening to "Southern Israelite" who expounds a deranged combination of Old and New Light Presbyterian Theology mixed in with Dixie Nationalism, completely paranoid White Nationalism and surreal amounts of misogyny. He was this really weird theory that most of the problems in the world are due to the Theology of the Seven Ecumenical Councils, Neo-Platonism and Eastern Orthodox Theology in general. He is the type of character that you just couldn't make up;

Southern Israelite

Jesse Lee Peterson is always good for a laugh and for a reminder of just what a messed up place the United States is;

Jesse Lee Peterson

While not exclusively political, Academy of ideas is a youtube channel I couldn't recommend highly enough.
I've been following it for a few weeks now.

It's like I've found a long lost Canadian twin. :smile2: