• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What other sites do you visit?

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
As a new poster to this site I was wondering about the site community, who we all are for instance?

I came here from Boards.ie, someone mentioned the site and I became curious, eventually I decided to join.

I notice a lot of posters have come across from another political site called Politics.ie, I have viewed the site occasionally but found its not for me, seems to be very dated and without order.

What other sites do the posters of this site visit?

I often visit apart from Boards and here,

http://mathrun.net/
http://classicshorts.com/bib.html
https://www.ted.com/

I post on UK political forum under the name of Citizen.So far I've suggested a united Ireland,independence for England,Scotland,and Wales.Abolishing The House of Lords and the Monarchy.Boy am I having fun changing the World,Yee haa!

I was banned by a site called city data,called a spammer,for suggesting that nearly every city in the U.S. has a monorail.Including Anchorage Alaska which would be powered by solar energy.No sense of humour some people.Not like the lovely people on this site.

I was banned by a site called city data,called a spammer,for suggesting that nearly every city in the U.S. has a monorail.Including Anchorage Alaska which would be powered by solar energy.No sense of humour some people.Not like the lovely people on this site.
Every City have a monorail! lol.

OP
OP
YoungStudent

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
What boring Sites

No wonder you want Rapefugee Death Squads in to alleviate your tedium.

Sad case...
Well no need to post your collection of sties, im fairly sure Stormfront is top of the list for you.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Your Rapefugees struck again.

I'll turn the heat up with a new Thread soon.

Shameful that some prefer a Rapefront to Stormfront - I prefer neither...

OP
OP
YoungStudent

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
Your Rapefugees struck again.

I'll turn the heat up with a new Thread soon.

Shameful that some prefer a Rapefront to Stormfront - I prefer neither...
Somehow I doubt very much you dont have a presence on that site, its really your cup of tea.

Look forward to your new thread, cant wait for a good laugh.

OP
OP
YoungStudent

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
Wonderful, I do miss you little emoji`s when im absent from the site.

I was only telling some fellow students recently about this darling child on this site who uses emoji`s instead of basic English, they thought you were so sweet and they vowed to pop by some time to see how you cope with the mind of a child.

Stormfront is a lot like Boards.ie in that what you have is a lot of people "virtue signalling" only they are doing it by Unpolitically Correct as opposed to Politically correct. Given that they are thran against National Bolshevikism and REALLY hate Irish Republicanism Tadgh would not last long there.

Sadly very anti-SSPX but a mine of information on things like social engineering, etc and though Traditionally Conservative also pretty left wing economically by American standards, good Red Tory/Blue Labour fare, very Anti-Zionist;

http://www.culturewars.com/

Libertarian but excellent investigative journalism, really top notch for finding out the actual facts;

http://www.antiwar.com/

I continue to post under the name of citizen on UK politics forum.co.uk. I campaign for a united Ireland and an all Ireland referendum.I hope that people in Political Irish that want a united Ireland will electronically cross the water and join in by posting on the UK forum,let them know how you feel.

The Master

Political Irish
Unfortunately the sites I often use are in Chinese 西藏 so ould not be so useful to you all, but I do enjoy reading what sites you all use and this is useful to know how the Irish people spread their interests across the range of various platforms for topical debate.

Jonathan Swift called himself a citizen of the world.I think the more we promote unity ,democracy and peace the better.

Yes he also wrote about the little people,the Lilliputians.It really would be good if more people from Ireland posted on UK sites and told them how much they want unity and self determination.