What is Gender equality about?

page61

PI Member
I do not know what the exact agenda is ..
I noticed in the run up to the 100th anniversary to 1916 there was a sudden outcry ..what about the women .We used to call them the forgotten women of 1916 who were never forgotten in the first place.

If I went out for my country and died in 1916 ,I would imagine that i deserve to be remembered more that a woman who bandaged the wounded . it makes sense. its proportionality

Now days though with the whingers and the whiners it reminds me of those who go to an event where there are canopies and sandwiches availiable and people turn into savages as if they had not eaten in months .. What about us , what about me, they cry .

Its like everyone thinks they are entitled to sit at the top table or get a big slice of the pie without proving themselves .

If women or men want recognition or the top job...Prove yourself,work harder than the rest or else crawl back under your whinging rock.

The best person for the job is always the best person

OP
NN Dimethyltryptamine
I do not know what the exact agenda is ..
I noticed in the run up to the 100th anniversary to 1916 there was a sudden outcry ..what about the women .We used to call them the forgotten women of 1916 who were never forgotten in the first place.

If I went out for my country and died in 1916 ,I would imagine that i deserve to be remembered more that a woman who bandaged the wounded . it makes sense. its proportionality

Now days though with the whingers and the whiners it reminds me of those who go to an event where there are canopies and sandwiches availiable and people turn into savages as if they had not eaten in months .. What about us , what about me, they cry .

Its like everyone thinks they are entitled to sit at the top table or get a big slice of the pie without proving themselves .

If women or men want recognition or the top job...Prove yourself,work harder than the rest or else crawl back under your whinging rock.

The best person for the job is always the best person
Excellent post.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Is it not all about the gheys and transvestitutes and trolly dollies and metrospexuals who want gender neutral toilets in every public orifice?