Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

What is Gender equality about?

• Thread starter gaelstree
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 222
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
As someone who has worked with women in a male dominated industry, I've never once seen women treated badly (just for being women). However, I have seen women behaving badly. Anyhow, it made me wonder what this gender equality is about.
The cynic in me says it's just another divide tactic to push the perpetual myth that all women are victims, while simultaneously beating down men.

Alf Tupper

PI Member
I fully support gender equality in the workplace. It's an absolute disgrace that there are so few sewage maintenance operatives, steeplejacks, bomb disposal technicians and coal miners of the fairer sex. These jobs are almost exclusively done by men. That is clearly discrimination against women. I would support any campaign by feminists to increase female representation in these professions. I'm sure there will be one starting any day now just as soon as they have stopped highlighting the lack of female airline pilots, CEO's and secondary school teachers.

OP
P

pawpatrol

Non Registered Member
I don’t think I’ll ever get bored cashing my testicle supplement my boss assumed I’d earned.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
So it's about equality in the workplace? I always wondered what they mean by 'equality'.perhaps it's just penis envy? The media keep pushing this 'equality' narrative. My interpretation is they are saying, we can shag around all we want and there needs to be a man waiting for us when we get to the wrong side of 30.
Charlize Theron recently said, 'men need to step up' and approach her' lol. Definitely a good looking and successful woman, but what man worth any value wants fo deal with that entitlement?

The Tuath .

PI Member
So it's about equality in the workplace? I always wondered what they mean by 'equality'.perhaps it's just penis envy? The media keep pushing this 'equality' narrative. My interpretation is they are saying, we can shag around all we want and there needs to be a man waiting for us when we get to the wrong side of 30.
Charlize Theron recently said, 'men need to step up' and approach her' lol. Definitely a good looking and successful woman, but what man worth any value wants fo deal with that entitlement?
Rich Bitches need love too my friend !! Don't discriminate !! lol

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Rich Bitches need love too my friend !! Don't discriminate !! lol
Yeah true, but why the gas lighting. If she wants true equality, let her approach..ahhh but it's a la Carte equality she wants.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
As someone who has worked with women in a male dominated industry, I've never once seen women treated badly (just for being women). However, I have seen women behaving badly. Anyhow, it made me wonder what this gender equality is about.
The cynic in me says it's just another divide tactic to push the perpetual myth that all women are victims, while simultaneously beating down men.
I’ve noticed a trend with gender equality.
It seems to be the large Multi-nationals, you know, the ones where they pay their Top Executives 100’s times more than their General operatives.
They seem to use gender equality as a way to falsely virtue signal by saying, oh look over here, we’re paying men and women the same. But don’t look over there, cos we’re paying ourselves 100 times more than YOU, the working poor we employ. It’s all a con. When a Chief Executive earns the same as the average wage in a company then come back and talk to me about gender equality. Amazon, Apple, Google, PayPal....

Last edited:

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member

Having many bosses in my lifetime, about fifty fifty male female I would say. I have found no difference in any being better or worse than the other.

I think Jordan Peterson say it best when he compares "Equality of opportunity against Equality of outcome". Equality of opportunity it seems now is right wing thinking.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Having many bosses in my lifetime, about fifty fifty male female I would say. I have found no difference in any being better or worse than the other.

I think Jordan Peterson say it best when he compares "Equality of opportunity against Equality of outcome". Equality of opportunity it seems now is right wing thinking.
Exactly, repeat a lie until it becomes the truth. I approached a woman in a coffee shop in london a few years ago. She worked for ITV and was full of hate (against men). She asked why I approached her even, basically saying I was being a sleazy man by simply approaching as I was interested in having a chat.
Is this where we are at? Is approaching woman now counted as something that impedes on them?

Reactions: Tom

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Good looking women whether successful or not very often abuse their power over men.
Handsome is as handsome does.

Never ever forget that..

Last edited:
OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Successful pretty women often abuse their power over men.
Handsome is as handsome does.
Never forget that..
To be honest, I'd rather an average, down to earth girl who respects men and takes care of herself. I'll leave the models to the millionaires lol.
London is full of strident Kate moss wannabes. I shared with one in london, massive ego and average looking. That sense of entitlement is creeping into Ireland now with the repeal mob taking over the so called trendy narrative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom