What is Anti Semitism, and should it be more protected than other groups?

Setantawatchl

Banned
PI Member

Karloff

PI Member
Zionist supremacism IS a bad thing in my opinion!

I don't hate Jews. In fact I like them very much. They are generally very intelligent and interesting people.
But the ones in Israel are a different breed entirely!

And what they are allowing to happen in palestine in their name is frankly pretty disgusting!
Unfortunately the nasty ones are not confined to Israel. The ethnic supremacy among some Jews is very high in the US, UK and France in particular and they use the holocaust to get themselves treats too regularly.

In the UK they are planning to destroy a precious public park beside Parliament with a new giant monstrous holocaust memorial. Some people asked wouldn't it be better to spend the money to build a monument relevant to the UK history? UK empire has killed tens of millions. Not that i am jumping into the victim industry but it is a smack in the face to Britain's victims to prioritise an event that happened in another country, dwarfing nearby monuments including one to slavery. This giant ego and the need to be above all is common among Jewish organisations (as distinct from Jews) and power structures and it is an ugly trait.

“The structure will dominate the park and eclipse the existing listed memorials which are nationally important in their own right,” the letter added.

Concern was expressed over the negative impact that construction would have on the park’s biodiversity and its accessibility to the public.

“The gardens are public open space and we would not wish to close such a large area, or the possibility of the entire park, to visitors for the three years of its construction,” Royal Parks wrote.

“The scale ... is deliberately obtrusive because it’s intended to be shocking and attention-grabbing,” she added.

Rasherhash

PI Member
Unfortunately the nasty ones are not confined to Israel. The ethnic supremacy among some Jews is very high in the US, UK and France in particular and they use the holocaust to get themselves treats too regularly.

In the UK they are planning to destroy a precious public park beside Parliament with a new giant monstrous holocaust memorial. Some people asked wouldn't it be better to spend the money to build a monument relevant to the UK history? UK empire has killed tens of millions. Not that i am jumping into the victim industry but it is a smack in the face to Britain's victims to prioritise an event that happened in another country, dwarfing nearby monuments including one to slavery. This giant ego and the need to be above all is common among Jewish organisations (as distinct from Jews) and power structures and it is an ugly trait.

Sounds like a horrendous monstrosity, all part of the plan to sanctify the holocaust and force the nation into obligatory genuflection to a historical event.

Karloff

PI Member
Sounds like a horrendous monstrosity, all part of the plan to sanctify the holocaust and force the nation into obligatory genuflection to a historical event.
It's the takeover of a public park, it wouldn't matter if they were opening a church of a fire eating religion. The space will belong to holocaustianity and it's worshippers. And the UK taxpayers are paying for it.

The UK has a holocaust envoy ffs (formerly Pickles don't know if he still has the jig), the holocaust never even happened in the UK, i mean smell it - it does not smell right. Do they have a slavery envoy? Yet the UK doomed many millions this way.

Top Bottom