What is Anti Semitism, and should it be more protected than other groups?

Rasherhash

PI Member
Low and disgusting remark and you know it and made light of it.
Eh no, you're the mass murder supporter round here, you don't get to play the little victim.

When you present something as evidence it is right to attempt to ascertain what it is you are displaying.

Now run along little zionazi and stop trying to frighten the children with your nasty pictures ;)

Setantawatchl

I love Jam
PI Member
Eh no, you're the mass murder supporter round here, you don't get to play the little victim.

When you present something as evidence it is right to attempt to ascertain what it is you are displaying.

Now run along little zionazi and stop trying to frighten the children with your nasty pictures ;)
What picture did I post?
You are a low life who joked at a picture of a Jew being executed.
Low life!

Rasherhash

PI Member

Rasherhash

PI Member
What picture did I post?
You are a low life who joked at a picture of a Jew being executed.
Low life!
You're completely nuts, where did I joke you idiot? I asked a simple straightforward question, to which you have no answer so you throw your rattle out of the pram :rolleyes:

The guy being executed could be a communist, a murderer or a thief, you have no way of knowing what he was.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Shoot the Jew @Setantawatchl

Should these people be special because they are Jews?

Rasherhash

PI Member

Shoot the Jew @Setantawatchl

Should these people be special because they are Jews?
I'm calling fakey-wakey on that one, although I think the first one was a fake news job as well but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Allied intelligence was very proficient at producing fakey sh1t like this.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm calling fakey-wakey on that one, although I think the first one was a fake news job as well but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Allied intelligence was very proficient at producing fakey sh1t like this.
You are indeed correct.

Rasherhash

PI Member

They didn’t just do this kind of thing for war-time propaganda or for the Nuremberg War Trials, either. The photo on the right was found up on the Simon Weisenthal Center website in 1999. To get American sympathies stoked-up (which is the point), they’ve explained that the smoke in the background is coming from the crematoria at Auschwitz – all the parents and family of the Jews in the foreground going up. But someone located the original on the left, clearly showing a later-day air-brushing job (poorly done, too). So busted! Holocaust Fake pics 1

Setantawatchl

I love Jam
PI Member

They didn’t just do this kind of thing for war-time propaganda or for the Nuremberg War Trials, either. The photo on the right was found up on the Simon Weisenthal Center website in 1999. To get American sympathies stoked-up (which is the point), they’ve explained that the smoke in the background is coming from the crematoria at Auschwitz – all the parents and family of the Jews in the foreground going up. But someone located the original on the left, clearly showing a later-day air-brushing job (poorly done, too). So busted! Holocaust Fake pics 1
This is the story of the man you laughed at

Top Bottom