• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Poll What is an Irish person?

What is it to be Irish?

• Both Parents - 7 Generations deep

• Both Parents - Heritage back to the Famine

• One Parent - 7 Generations deep

• One Parent- Heritage back to the Famine

• Both Parents - 1 Generations deep or more

• One Parent - 1 Generations deep or more

• Other - Please state

Results are only viewable after voting.
F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
I'm not sure I understand the one parent/two parents thing.

Everyone has two parents so presumably it means parents born here. And as for generations, is this applied going forward?

bells of shandon

PI Member
Boylan did the usual overtalk and deflection trick on the Irish Patriot. This was an ambush interview ,with a 3rd Party Plantation supporter cuck brought in for back-up.
Never heard this type of interview ,where a stalking horse is kept on the side.
IP'S definition of Irish as 7 generations was an own goal. and a gift to the opposition.
You can expect to be attacked and defamed on Irish Media if you are a Patriot.
But it amused me that IP gave a mighty push to the National Party at the end of the show. The last word is always the best.
IP can put it down to a learning curve and insist ,like other politicians of a synopsis of questions to be asked in future ,so he is prepared.

page61

PI Member
A very devisive poll. This isnt the correct way to define Irish. The debate isnt about being Irish, the debate should be about controlling our borders. I wont be voting in the poll as it will cause arguments between nationalists at the time we need solidarity.

very well said a chara

page61

PI Member
  1. Irish heritage, one parent or more for one generation.
  2. Swear fealty to Ireland and to honour ALL it's laws and traditions, no duel citizenship or passports
  3. Knowledge of Irish culture, history and respect for Irelands Christian heritage

Perhaps respect irelands natural heritage rather than the one that was forced upon us by a welsh guy who liked sheep ,since your going back so far.

Top Bottom