What constituency is Gemma O'doherty running in ?

Storybud2

PI Member
well that's my No 1 sorted for the Euro's , I think Herman is the only other viable choice,, the rest seem like the usual traitors and scum
that would sell our Childrens identity and Country down the toilet for a handjob,,

Napper Tandy

PI Member
who are you kidding you fool Hermann is just going to bulldoze fake played out dungheaps like francis fitzgerald and mark dirtbag out of the road
and come across as the loon he is, your right fitzgerald and durkin are free loaders on the system

Macushla

PI Member
Gilroy's address is in Meath. He could've stood in MNW.
Gemma said on the livestream today he didn't get a chance to drive to Mullingar to submit his papers in time so he just stood in Dublin instead as it's closer to Navan.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
If you compare anyone to D4

But yet Trump said 911 was an inside job to no adverse effect whatsoever, and said McCain was a loser, no effect either.
the americans obviously are ok with been represented by an oaf on the world stage

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
the americans obviously are ok with been represented by an oaf on the world stage
You got that right Napp, especially when the alternative was Hillary. If the election was tomorrow he would very easily win.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Actually I believe the papers had to be submitted at Castlebar, not Mullingar so he could have stopped in for a cup of tea on the way back

Top Bottom