What constituency is Gemma O'doherty running in ?

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
“I would rather Ms O’Doherty found something else to use to gain publicity. There was no conspiracy, no State involvement and I would ask her to allow my sister rest in peace.”

Sums up Gemma's lunacy pretty well.
Jimmy could give her another Shaker alright...

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Recently someone told me to go on to her twitter account for entertainment purposes.

It's very entertaining, like poster Dublin 4 on this site, full batsh1t conspiratorial crazy.
If you compare anyone to D4
Once her opponents and the media start highlighting her twitter activity, she will be a complete gonner. She came across as batty when trying to get a presidential nomination anyway. Away with the birds, she has no chance, even in a five seat Dáil constituency.

Here is an example. We Irish don't like this type of sh1te
But yet Trump said 911 was an inside job to no adverse effect whatsoever, and said McCain was a loser, no effect either.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Once her opponents and the media start highlighting her twitter activity, she will be a complete gonner. She came across as batty when trying to get a presidential nomination anyway. Away with the birds, she has no chance, even in a five seat Dáil constituency.

Here is an example. We Irish don't like this type of sh1te
There is no doubt she made a total fu*k up of herself with comments like that in recent times and as a result she'll never get elected to anything.

Why she went down that route I'll never know.

(I'll still vote for her though)

Hitchcock

PI Member
There is no doubt she made a total fu*k up of herself with comments like that in recent times and as a result she'll never get elected to anything.

Why she went down that route I'll never know.

(I'll still vote for her though)
Provided you can! She'll need every vote -she might get 3-4,000 votes.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Trump and Casey won immunity through being controversial. They courted controversy. The swamp media & politicians awarded them their notoriety by attacking them, the public in a state of revolt, voted for them to spite the arrogance of the swamp. And I'm someone who has little long term faith in Casey and thinks DJT is a mixed bag.

This isn't normal politics anymore. Political culture is more unstable, old political certainties are no longer cast iron. Gemma might not win; but she could make an impact. That said I'd be more sure if she contested the Euros in the south where she won much sympathy from her defiance in the face of bullying. But anyway, Dublin is where she'll stand.

Top Bottom