What constituency is Gemma O'doherty running in ?

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
No- I did not. But you are still making propaganda for the Butcher of Damascus- the mass murderer Assad.
How much do you get paid fir your ignorant trolling
I thought you would be over in come faraway land repenting fir the
Sins of your countrymen because of what some ivy gem did 200 years ago
the americans obviously are ok with been represented by an oaf on the world stage
ditto ireland with Leo, except trump was a tv celebrity and leo would love to be one but never will

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
How much do you get paid fir your ignorant trolling
I thought you would be over in come faraway land repenting fir the
Sins of your countrymen because of what some ivy gem did 200 years ago

ditto ireland with Leo, except trump was a tv celebrity and leo would love to be one but never will
What sort of Yankee speak is this? You could do with some grammar lessons. Are you one of those illegal immigrants from Central America?

valamhic

PI Member
I would be all for Gemma and Hermamn, the problem is Gemma is not contactable, the law saws you need the approval of the candidate to canvas for her. Either way I will go up to canvass and go door to door to defame and tell lies about the candidates I hate and put in a word for my too. You can do it, I checked the law.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
I would be all for Gemma and Hermamn, the problem is Gemma is not contactable, the law saws you need the approval of the candidate to canvas for her. Either way I will go up to canvass and go door to door to defame and tell lies about the candidates I hate and put in a word for my too. You can do it, I checked the law.
Go to one of her meetings and talk to her in person.

Rasherhash

PI Member
Gemma now has been handed a big microphone and they will do their best to keep her out of the debates.
They'll just keep shouting FAR-RIGHT, HATE SPEECH...
and come across as the loon he is, your right fitzgerald and durkin are free loaders on the system
As are 90% of TDs 😠

Macushla

PI Member
Yeah she won't get on the debates. Although sometimes they run a separate "Others" debate for the smaller candidates.

Macushla

PI Member
You can tell Ben Gilroy's campaign is going to be a total farce simply based on the fact he obviously only decided to stand at the last minute and on an impulse. And because of that he couldn't even make the drive to Castlebar which is the constituency in which he's resident, so he had to drive to Dublin and register there! Any serious contender would've been planning their campaign specific to a constituency for months by now. I don't know why Gilroy bothers.

If he'd stand for local election in Navan he could possibly win a seat on the council and use that as a (albeit small) bully pulpit to talk about his evictions stuff. He could spend about 1-2k on that and run a good campaign. But instead he's going to spend the same and utterly lowball it on a failed Euro run for a constituency he doesn't even live in. Shambolic.

Rasherhash

PI Member
You can tell Ben Gilroy's campaign is going to be a total farce simply based on the fact he obviously only decided to stand at the last minute and on an impulse. And because of that he couldn't even make the drive to Castlebar which is the constituency in which he's resident, so he had to drive to Dublin and register there! Any serious contender would've been planning their campaign specific to a constituency for months by now. I don't know why Gilroy bothers.

If he'd stand for local election in Navan he could possibly win a seat on the council and use that as a (albeit small) bully pulpit to talk about his evictions stuff. He could spend about 1-2k on that and run a good campaign. But instead he's going to spend the same and utterly lowball it on a failed Euro run for a constituency he doesn't even live in. Shambolic.
He's reasonably well known though so hopefully he'll upset some of the shytebags :D

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

The smart thing would be to make a decent video, withdrawing and endorsing the other two or just one of them.

Top Bottom