What condition is the EU really in?

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Beyond the attempted hype and nonsense, both here and elsewhere, how is the EU really doing?

Can we really hope for the demise that we all dream of?

Have the Tories delivered on Brexit? Can the nation formerly known as Ireland find a political party to represent our best interests?

What chance have we really got, and what can we do?

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
its upto it's eyeballs in debt, gdp stagnant the last 15 years, big buisness moving to Asia, youth unemployment very high, growing terrorism threat but thankfully there's boatloads of future scientists and engineers arriving by the thousand every week to save the day.
This is the reality that we've all known and lived with since it's inception- why would it be different now?

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
the main difference now is that the next global economic collapse will propel civil unrest and possibly civil war onto Europe.
Genuinely, that sounds like fantasy, a nice one, but still fantasy.

Europe is being repopulated with scum from the middle east and africa, that couldn't be happier than to feed on the scraps from their table- do you really think they'd wait for us to revolt? We're getting outnumbered by the day in our supposed nationalistic nation, probably 3 or 4 to 1 in births. Even as it stands, and being generous as per the census, we'er a 1 in 4 nation. Give it 10 years and the people who've benefitted from the EU will be 50% there or there abouts 'Irish'.

Then there's 'France', and 'Britain' too, and the rest of the repopulated eurostates....

Honestly, how much fucking pretending are we supposed to partake in? And I'm not being personal towards you, just wondering out loud/

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Genuinely, that sounds like fantasy, a nice one, but still fantasy.

Europe is being repopulated with scum from the middle east and africa, that couldn't be happier than to feed on the scraps from their table- do you really think they'd wait for us to revolt? We're getting outnumbered by the day in our supposed nationalistic nation, probably 3 or 4 to 1 in births. Even as it stands, and being generous as per the census, we'er a 1 in 4 nation. Give it 10 years and the people who've benefitted from the EU will be 50% there or there abouts 'Irish'.

Then there's 'France', and 'Britain' too, and the rest of the repopulated eurostates....

Honestly, how much fucking pretending are we supposed to partake in? And I'm not being personal towards you, just wondering out loud/
the revolt will most likely be born out of oppression, e.g. Germany this week. its not one the nationalists can win at this stage though. the only winners in a collapsed European union will be the zionists. that's why they're sponsoring the Islamic invaision of Europe and have backed many pseudo nationalist groupings throughout Europe.
europe as we know it is finished, whether the civil union between the states will remain after the troubles is anyone's guess. I suspect though that it will survive the strife and will rule over a mixed race war torn people with a heavy hand.

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
People generally revolt when they see things getting better for themselves but that it isn't happening fast enough.
Honestly, Catherine, are you really waiting for life to get better for 'oirish' people, before they revolt? And that it can't get better quickly enough?

Is there a joke I'm missing? Genuinely?

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
the revolt will most likely be born out of oppression, e.g. Germany this week. its not one the nationalists can win at this stage though. the only winners in a collapsed European union will be the zionists. that's why they're sponsoring the Islamic invaision of Europe and have backed many pseudo nationalist groupings throughout Europe.
europe as we know it is finished, whether the civil union between the states will remain after the troubles is anyone's guess. I suspect though that it will survive the strife and will rule over a mixed race war torn people with a heavy hand.
The bolded bit is depressingly astute, I fear.

Top Bottom