"What China Will Be Like As A Great Power" : Martin Jacques

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Indeed it would be problematic because the antipope you support has fully betrayed the true Catholic Church there to the anti religious regime .
I have warned you and all Catholics to avoid this antipope.

That China’s regime destroys Catholic Churches is indeed a great tragedy and you, by supporting the antipope , sadly support that regime..

( My support for China’s economic growth has nothing to do with its governments failure in religious and human rights)
Kissinger and co. raped America for China's benefit. You happy with that? Your support for China's economic growth is support for slavery and abuse. And support for Israel. You have no right to criticise Francis you Jewish commie.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Kissinger and co. raped America for China's benefit. You happy with that? Your support for China's economic growth is support for slavery and abuse. And support for Israel. You have no right to criticise Francis you Jewish commie.
I have always condemned communism,I condemn the Chinese govts religious rights abuses and i condemn Israels human rights abuses.

You sadly are not capable of distinguishing between EVIL GOVERNMENTS like that of Israel, China and Ireland and their victim populations.

Victim populations that deserve economic prosperity and growth.

An economic growth that you, antipope Francis and others would deny them.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
"( My support for China’s economic growth has nothing to do with its governments failure in religious and human rights) "

That is a ridiculous statement. Even an Orwellian Jesuit wouldn't come out with that double think. The Chinese people DO NOT BENEFIT from China's economic growth. They have been mutilated in the last 70 years.
Some economists think the global economy will grow if we kill 6.5 billion humans. Would you agree?

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
"( My support for China’s economic growth has nothing to do with its governments failure in religious and human rights) "

That is a ridiculous statement. Even an Orwellian Jesuit wouldn't come out with that double think. The Chinese people DO NOT BENEFIT from China's economic growth. They have been mutilated in the last 70 years.
Some economists think the global economy will grow if we kill 6.5 billion humans. Would you agree?
I’ve been to China a couple of times and the average person there looks genuinely miserable, beaten and broken. I’ve never seen so many people without any soul or joy in their eyes. It gives me the feeling that Communism is the ultimate form of Capitalism. It’s even more stark when you see them walking around the ugly western malls they’ve built, with all the fancy shops and fast food chains- it’s almost a confusion on their faces, as if these are places they were told would make them happy, yet they only seem to make it worse. I’m haunted by the experience and makes me very dubious of China.

Also the miles and miles of built but tarp covered high rise apartment blocks, as if they’ve been kept busy building things but there’s nobody to live in them. The best I could come up with is that they’re prepping for a population explosion, but who knows.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
I’ve been to China a couple of times and the average person there looks genuinely miserable, beaten and broken. I’ve never seen so many people without any soul or joy in their eyes. It gives me the feeling that Communism is the ultimate form of Capitalism. It’s even more stark when you see them walking around the ugly western malls they’ve built, with all the fancy shops and fast food chains- it’s almost a confusion on their faces, as if these are places they were told would make them happy, yet they only seem to make it worse. I’m haunted by the experience and makes me very dubious of China.

Also the miles and miles of built but tarp covered high rise apartment blocks, as if they’ve been kept busy building things but there’s nobody to live in them. The best I could come up with is that they’re prepping for a population explosion, but who knows.
Yes, it was ten times worse than communist Russia. The Chinese have an incredible capacity for cruelty, and this was given free reign under the greatest shit head in history - Mousey Dung. I'm twenty years interested in China, and have to say, it is mind bogglingy awful what happened there. Literal hell on earth, and you're right, the young peope are so damaged from what that country has been through. Knew a Chinese girl who was a second daughter in a famiy and raised by her childless aunt to save everyone's skin. Fuck sake. And we have angry little Nordie Taigs ready to take up arms because they are so oppressed don't ya know. Makes me fucking mad.

Ted

PI Member
Indeed it would be problematic because the antipope you support has fully betrayed the true Catholic Church there to the anti religious regime .
I have warned you and all Catholics to avoid this antipope.

That China’s regime destroys Catholic Churches is indeed a great tragedy and you, by supporting the antipope , sadly support that regime..

( My support for China’s economic growth has nothing to do with its governments failure in religious and human rights)
You want the economic benefits, with no regard for how they're arrived at - the persecution, the lack of labour rights, the forced abortions and sterilisation...

Or maybe it suits you to believe that China has got to where it is without such ongoing abuses.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
You want the economic benefits, with no regard for how they're arrived at - the persecution, the lack of labour rights, the forced abortions and sterilisation...

Or maybe it suits you to believe that China has got to where it is without such ongoing abuses.
Are you deaf or something?
I already told you at least twice that I condemned Chinese human rights abuses.

But the antipope Francis that you worship makes secret agreements with that Chinese regime to sell out faithful Chinese catholics whose churches are being destroyed by the regime.
Shame on you for supporting such a counterfit ogre and antiChrist.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member

But the antipope Francis that you worship makes secret agreements with that Chinese regime to sell out faithful Chinese catholics whose churches are being destroyed by the regime.

Has some interesting videos and comments on that link above.

Ever since i watched the fabulous documentary where the chinese man is in constant awe of how dysfunctional the the congo is.

Im thinking a lot of this is rise of china in africa or the belt road initiative is reminiscent of the EU's roads to nowhere projects here, today we are paying into the EU but these EU funds still come in on the back of the european and Irish tax payers going to the current people/companies/projects and is a great way of keeping control/influence using the peoples own money.

The construction industries of china have built a lot of ghost cities in china and are now looking to replicate it elsewhere off the back of the indebted nations that will be along its belt road initiative, either way its a great way for the money to stay within the right circles, as i dont see these countries ever paying back their debts to china. Their version of the MIC and petro dollar.

Edit, also the 50 million extra men have to find a women due to one child policy of killing girls, or else you get a lot of issues of angry men, so you need to send them to colonise/invade.
Funny the nigerians are giving out that the chinese lads are taking all the good looking black women.

Ted

PI Member

You're wriggling.
You support China...you don't support China..

Don't blame Francis for your confusion.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
You're wriggling.
You support China...you don't support China..

Don't blame Francis for your confusion.
Im clear that a billion plus Chinese and a few hundred million Russions can add greatly to the global economy when acting jointly irrespective of what govt controls either entity.
You care not if Chinese people are taught true catholic doctrine or the poison from Francis-church.
That is because you do not know the truth and do not care what the truth is.
Blinded by the demonic antipope you fall for his lies and deceits just like the majority of the worlds so called "catholic bishops".

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
it will be a secular cruel hell... they will win because $50,000 for a hammer or a toilet seat (no incentive to innovate) has made capitalism soft...

Last edited: