• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What can We all Agree On.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
From a place called Rosmuc which as I understand it, is the gaelic for Pig's Ass, that is what she tells me.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I think everyone can end up happy. Taidge will get a bit of action and we can make some money. What can go wrong.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I think everyone can end up happy. Taidge will get a bit of action and we can make some money. What can go wrong.
Absolutely nothing as long as you don't let the hippie into it. We also need to get Tadgh to agree.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
We will give him an eight of an acre to grow some lettuce. Don't worry about Taidge, he will agree to anything as long as we tell him that we are a commune. I know 2 irish words, gunna and airgead. We are all set.

I think this will work lads because as a very happy coincidence, my motherinlaw looks somewhat like Marx

Now the beard could be a problem but luckily I figured something out. In the dark I can have her stand on her head and Taidge can stroke her beard.

To make the honeymoon last I will just take the battery out of her hearing aid
You are truly warped Dan! :p

Well, he doesn't have that sort of 'care bear innocence' view of the world I've seen others display. In short he does not give a fuck about anyone else outside his own immediate small circle. Very convenient that. His lot must have super special youngdan DNA that's above everyone else. Let's on to be a Christian, so against abortion and stuff like that while freely admitting misanthropy.:confused:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Thank you Canine. Only recently my daughter commented that my brain works at warped speed.

I hope we all agree that more kind posts like these is what the site needs.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
From anotherThread :-

Of all these IRA people that I had dealings with, both real and imagined, I met only one solitary man that figured it out. I asked him one day, how come Adams was never shot. He told me he was. I said he was very lucky to survived numerous bullets. . He told me that the bullets were old and weak and could barely penetrate the skin. The man looked like he was not in a mood to argue so I said that that was an interested theory indeed.

I later checked it out and realized he may have been spot on.

PSNI Accuse Adams of Working for MI5 : The Pensive Quill

This mentions the doctoring of the bullets which is of course easily done.

I suppose I am fortunate in life by understanding the base aspects of human nature.

Whilst I've always concurred with Gerry McGeough's 2006 Statement that "the Provisional Movement has been taken over by MI5 & Homosexuals", the doctored Bullets craic is only 50/50- could be true but maybe not.

In all fairness Dan when I visit you in Boston I could squirt you with a Water Pistol & then call you a "Tout" :taptap:

I'm sure we all agree, me squirting the Danster won't make him a "Tout" :D

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Who knows.

But you have to ask yourself. Why we're they allowed to live and not be otherwise silenced.