What Are Your Thoughts On Ireland 2040?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Do you include me in that Miss
When I typed that post I wasn't thinking of you at all but rather of fergal1970 and Lagertha- fergal1970 regaled Yazmina with stories of him homosexually corrupting Muslim lads, if someone talked about how they had gone out of their way to homosexually corrupt Ulster Prod lads to my sister's face they would find the nearest sharp object to hand inside of them very quickly so this is a situation where again savage Prods and Muslims are a lot alike.

You aren't the worst. I don't think honestly most forms of Islam and most Muslims are nearly as bad as you believe or your sources of information paint them as however there are so many areas where the Muslim and Western mentalities diverge that conflict becomes extremely easy. I don't think that most people are capable of really entering into another person's cultural mindset.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
The north is pretty much mono cultural. As well you know.
Though extremely similar Prods and Tea Eggs do have different cultures which allows for misunderstandings to occur at best and violence to occur at worst. Take for example the massive mistake the Shinners made by supporting the persecution of the Ashers by homosexualist extremists- when most Tea Eggs think Protestant Fundamentalist they think of Ian Paisley Mor at his worst or the likes of Ivan Foster, in other words a thran Loyalist, when in actual fact Evangelicals are the PUL demographic most likely to identify simply as Irish. The Shinners did a lot of damage there by presuming to understand "themuns" without actually understanding them.

D

Deleted member 74

Non Registered Member
Though extremely similar Prods and Tea Eggs do have different cultures which allows for misunderstandings to occur at best and violence to occur at worst. Take for example the massive mistake the Shinners made by supporting the persecution of the Ashers by homosexualist extremists- when most Tea Eggs think Protestant Fundamentalist they think of Ian Paisley Mor at his worst or the likes of Ivan Foster, in other words a thran Loyalist, when in actual fact Evangelicals are the PUL demographic most likely to identify simply as Irish. The Shinners did a lot of damage there by presuming to understand "themuns" without actually understanding them.
You're way off beam there, Ratio. Especially in the context of this conversation.

Murtinho

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Mr Jesus would be pretty displeased alright by some people who proclaim themselves "Christian".
Where in the bible does it say you must welcome Romanian and Eastern European gangs, Somalian animals and death cult members from the Middle East. Chapter and verse please.

D

Deleted member 74

Non Registered Member
Where in the bible does it say you must welcome Romanian and Eastern European gangs, Somalian animals and death cult members from the Middle East. Chapter and verse please.
Where in the bible does it say that Romania and Somalia exist? Of course the bible predates islam by some 600 years or so. Your move.

Murtinho

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Where in the bible does it say that Romania and Somalia exist? Of course the bible predates islam by some 600 years or so. Your move.
Fair enough. Let me rephrase.

"Where in the bible does it say you must welcome criminal gangs, illiterate animals and death cult members? Chapter and verse please."

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
That was sort of my point. There's not a lot of repenting going on. A lot of anti-christian behaviour by so-called christians though.
you really do have a crises of the soul hollandia lost deluded untruthful vengeful resentful integrity-less void nonspiritual ungodly heathon scattered shallow weak confused clueless what can i say unfortunately symptoms of modern a man you are not alone....

Top Bottom