What Are Your Thoughts On Ireland 2040?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Don't be silly, most would be with other Europeans, same as it has been for thousands of years
You must live in a very quiet part of the Country. Where I live Jungle fever is rampant. The amount of Irish girls pushing prams with Mulatto bastards in them is frightening.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
There is a Muslima poster over on P.ie and I have been watching her get radicalized by the savage indigenous atheists.
Do you include me in that Miss?

My doctor friend across the road from Zambia who is an a la carte Muslim, ticks all those boxes with his Irish wife and 2 beautiful kids.
How fu*king cucked are you?

There's no such thing as a pure Gael, never existed in the first place
Is there no such thing as a pure African? An Australian Aboriginie? A Native American?

Or is it just whitey who was never a native of anywhere?

ted08

PI Member
Threads
You must live in a very quiet part of the Country. Where I live Jungle fever is rampant. The amount of Irish girls pushing prams with Mulatto bastards in them is frightening.
Bit over the top, no? There's lots of nationalities around including 2 kids fitting your description across the road. They're good kids who mine get on well with.

ted08

PI Member
Threads
Do you include me in that Miss?

How fu*king cucked are you?

Is there no such thing as a pure African? An Australian Aboriginie? A Native American?

Or is it just whitey who was never a native of anywhere?
Why are you being abusive? Play the ball or slan

D

Deleted member 74

Non Registered Member
The Bible can also be used to justify ethno-nationalism and racial separation- have you ever encountered any Kinists among Southern Prods?
Indeed, the bible can be used for many things, which is why I subsequently posted the Golden Rule, as divined by Mr Jesus himself as the basis for christian life. Otherwise we'd still be burning wimminz for wearing multicoloured clothes. (Leviticus, also)

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
And go a few generations perhaps, there'll be Spanish or French or English or Scottish ancestry there. Go back further, perhaps an eastern European or Moroccan ancestry. But if you want to actually know, take a blood test to reveal your genetic lineage. Perhaps you'll be 60% or 80% Gael, perhaps less.
I wouldn't be so cock sure on that. I did one of those DNA things and it gave a result of 1 or 2 % Finnish (must be the Vikings) a couple of % Iberian (I'm guessing Spanish Armada off the west coast where my mother's people hail from), 30-odd % British (Ulster) & the rest Gaelic. The British thing is because my old man was an Ulster Prod but other than that there seems to have been very little mixing. Prior to my folks meeting my mother's side must've been 95+% Gaelic.

The other thing that struck me is that my DNA on the Irish map they gave me all came from small parts of south Ulster and east Connaught which is where my folks came from. So up until relatively recently people didn't travel much and married within their communities.

No Sir. I think you're wrong in saying that the Irish - other than mixing with our next-door neighbours who settled from the neighbouring island and who are genetically almost identical anyway - are less pure blooded than others.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Indeed, the bible can be used for many things, which is why I subsequently posted the Golden Rule, as divined by Mr Jesus himself as the basis for christian life. Otherwise we'd still be burning wimminz for wearing multicoloured clothes. (Leviticus, also)
I don't believe that I have the right to live in any country of my choosing so I don't believe in giving other people that right.

ted08

PI Member
Threads
I wouldn't be so cock sure on that. I did one of those DNA things and it gave a result of 1 or 2 % Finnish (must be the Vikings) a couple of % Iberian (I'm guessing Spanish Armada off the west coast where my mother's people hail from), 30-odd % British (Ulster) & the rest Gaelic. The British thing is because my old man was an Ulster Prod but other than that there seems to have been very little mixing. Prior to my folks meeting my mother's side must've been 95+% Gaelic.

The other thing that struck me is that my DNA on the Irish map they gave me all came from small parts of south Ulster and east Connaught which is where my folks came from. So up until relatively recently people didn't travel much and married within their communities.

No Sir. I think you're wrong in saying that the Irish - other than mixing with our next-door neighbours who settled from the neighbouring island and who are genetically almost identical anyway - are less pure blooded than others.
It's hard to say. A friend had one done, 81% native, low percentages for nearest neighbours and 1% Nigeria. The last one was a big surprise and who knows where that came out of.

Top Bottom