Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Music Video WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO TODAY.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Gay boy Jimmy Somerville is beat up in his small town but his parents dont understand, so he has to get out and go and enjoy a open gay lifestyle in London. 1980s edgy. Still, a fucking great track. Have the 12 inch (woah calm down) vinyl extended version

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Reminder: Kate Bush was/is a total babe.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
80s Pure Cheese continues with Roxy Music. Not even early RM where they had some creative kudos, but the last album, sell out mainstream cheese heart attack fodder, More than this.
Dont care, Byran Ferry is a cool MOFO

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
OK OK, some rough, down and dirty Rock and Roll with Rod and the Faces.

Deep and dirty

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
OK seriously, You want some Tone Poet releases on heavy Blue Note vinyl.

Mr Shing a Ling by Lou Donaldson is not a bad way to go. funky soul jazz

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Ive just discovered Japanese heavy metal since this video for some reason appeared on my Youtube suggestions and now Ive just listened to it about five times in a row as it keeps running through my head.

Its kind of like "normal" heavy metal but combined with a certain amount of pop and of course the fact that the singers are rather photogenic makes it a bit more interesting as well.

I must investigate other music by this band "BabyMetal".

Eriugena

PI Member
Paul Kalkbrenner's interpretation of Jefferson Airplane's 'White Rabbit'

Top Bottom