What are these Catholic nuns doing as they kneel down and seem to be directly worshipping the person of "pope" Francis.1st?.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
His facial expression says it all.
It says nothing at all when he places himself centre stage on the altar and allows himself to be worshipped and adored by several women on their knees in Maputo cathederal.
The majority of catholics think this guy is some class of a "pope".

Ant

PI Member
It says nothing at all when he places himself centre stage on the altar and allows himself to be worshipped and adored by several women on their knees in Maputo cathederal.
The majority of catholics think this guy is some class of a "pope".
I doubt very much if he places himself anywhere--reluctantly takes direction from advisers is more likely, hence the long face.

Ratzinger wore Prada shoes, the whole get up and lived in luxury ''I'm just a humble servant in the vineyard of the Lord'' were his first words as far as I remember after his coronation.

Just what is your problem with Francis?

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
I doubt very much if he places himself anywhere--reluctantly takes direction from advisers is more likely, hence the long face.

Ratzinger wore Prada shoes, the whole get up and lived in luxury ''I'm just a humble servant in the vineyard of the Lord'' were his first words as far as I remember after his coronation.

Francis looks well fed to me, like the poor act isn't all for show for the international media. Why do you refer to Benedict XVI as "Ratzinger"?

The Field Marshal

PI Member

He is not now and never has been a pope.
The conclave that elected him acted unlawfully due to the fact that
Pope Benedict’s resignation contravened canon law.
Benedict remains pope in law.

That means Francis is an antipope.
(A similiar situation arose in 1391 when a majority of cardinals elected antipope clement vii.)

Ant

PI Member
He is not now and never has been a pope.
The conclave that elected him acted unlawfully due to the fact that
Pope Benedict’s resignation contravened canon law.
Benedict remains pope in law.

That means Francis is an antipope.
(A similiar situation arose in 1391 when a majority of cardinals elected antipope clement vii.)
OK--I have some questions because I feel I don't fully understand your position.

What about the conclave that elected him, do you view them harshly also?

Was Benedict doing wrong by resigning if this was against canon law?

Should Francis have rejected his election fully? (because he seemed pretty nonchalant accepting it in fairness)

Are you someone who doesn't like the Jesuits, period--if so why--if not, why in your opinion are there many who don't?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
OK--I have some questions because I feel I don't fully understand your position.

What about the conclave that elected him, do you view them harshly also?
I believe the conclave of 2013 acted in haste and erroneously.
A proper examination of the legalities surrounding the purported resignation of Benedict should have been conducted.
Was Benedict doing wrong by resigning if this was against canon law?
Popes have the right to resign in accordance with canon law.
Benedict’s purported resignation has not conformed to the very specific requirements as stipulated in canon law.
As such his resignation is invalid.
Should Francis have rejected his election fully? (because he seemed pretty nonchalant accepting it in fairness)
Francis is not a believing catholic.
He is an ideologue Marxist politician using religion as a tool to implement that anti Christian agenda.
He also promotes Freemasonry which is dedicated to the destruction of Catholicism.
Are you someone who doesn't like the Jesuits, period--if so why--if not, why in your opinion are there many who don't?
Jesuits have effectively ceased to exist as an order of catholic priests
That’s the reality.
As an order they now preach the gospel of Marx ala Bergoglio.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Just in case anybody out there is in doubt as to whether or not the man worshipped by nuns on their knees is a real “pope “ or not he just repeated his instructions to all catholic missionaries to stop seeking converts to the catholic faith.
Antipope Francis seeks the destruction of Catholicism and of that there is no doubt at all.

Source:

.The antipopes own word from the above link : “Religious respect is important, he affirmed, that’s why I tell missionaries not to proselytize

(To proselytize means to seek the conversion of a person to a different religion)

Antipope Francis seeks now to try stop all catholic missionaries from seeking converts to the Roman Catholic faith.

Why on earth would any catholic whether lapsed or practising have anything to do with this dangerous destroyer of faith?

Ted

PI Member
Just in case anybody out there is in doubt as to whether or not the man worshipped by nuns on their knees is a real “pope “ or not he just repeated his instructions to all catholic missionaries to stop seeking converts to the catholic faith.
Antipope Francis seeks the destruction of Catholicism and of that there is no doubt at all.

Source:

.The antipopes own word from the above link : “Religious respect is important, he affirmed, that’s why I tell missionaries not to proselytize

(To proselytize means to seek the conversion of a person to a different religion)

Antipope Francis seeks now to try stop all catholic missionaries from seeking converts to the Roman Catholic faith.

Why on earth would any catholic whether lapsed or practising have anything to do with this dangerous destroyer of faith?
That's not what prosletise means, but it's no surprise that you would be disingenuous - your trademark.
To prosletise means to try to convince somebody to convert.

The essence of the Catholic mission of conversion is example and proposition - not argument, debate or imposition, and certainly not prosletisation.

But I expect such subtleties to be lost on you.

“The Kingdom of God is like a farmer who scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, while he’s asleep or awake, the seed sprouts and grows, but he does not understand how it happens. The earth produces the crops on its own."

The Field Marshal

PI Member
That's not what prosletise means, but it's no surprise that you would be disingenuous - your trademark.
To prosletise means to try to convince somebody to convert.
Correct.
The essence of the Catholic mission of conversion is example and proposition - not argument, debate or imposition, and certainly not prosletisation.
A proposition is an argument and a debate.
proposition
noun
  1. 1.
    a statement or assertion that expresses a judgement or opinion.

synonyms:theory, hypothesis, thesis, argument, premise, postulation, theorem, concept, idea, statement
    "they advanced the proposition tha
The idea supported by you is that intellectual arguments underpinning the truth of the catholic religion never be used to try convince a non catholic to become a catholic.

You baldly contradict yourself then in that arguments in favour of Catholicism not be used but propositions can be used.

But I expect such obvious logical inconsistencies to be lost on you.

No catholic pope in history has ever advanced the argument that people proselytizing non Catholics to become catholic are doing something wrong and sinful.
Quite the opposite.

The word proselytize is not pejorative in its essential meaning which is as you correctly state to seek the conversion of a person to a different religious belief.

Disingenuous?
The height of disingenuous talk is when an alleged pope tries to undermine the efforts of catholic missionaries to convert non Catholics.

That is what is happening and that is what this alleged pope has been at for years.

It is entirely destructive and firmly opposed to Christs direct mandate to preach the gospel to all nations.

You are blind and you are being deceived by this cunning arch enemy of the Roman catholic faith .

Francis 1st is a true antipope and dangerous enemy of all things truly catholic.

Ted

PI Member
Correct.

A proposition is an argument and a debate.
proposition
noun
  1. 1.
    a statement or assertion that expresses a judgement or opinion.

synonyms:theory, hypothesis, thesis, argument, premise, postulation, theorem, concept, idea, statement
    "they advanced the proposition tha
The idea supported by you is that intellectual arguments underpinning the truth of the catholic religion never be used to try convince a non catholic to become a catholic.

You baldly contradict yourself then in that arguments in favour of Catholicism not be used but propositions can be used.

But I expect such obvious logical inconsistencies to be lost on you.

No catholic pope in history has ever advanced the argument that people proselytizing non Catholics to become catholic are doing something wrong and sinful.
Quite the opposite.

The word proselytize is not pejorative in its essential meaning which is as you correctly state to seek the conversion of a person to a different religious belief.

Disingenuous?
The height of disingenuous talk is when an alleged pope tries to undermine the efforts of catholic missionaries to convert non Catholics.

That is what is happening and that is what this alleged pope has been at for years.

It is entirely destructive and firmly opposed to Christs direct mandate to preach the gospel to all nations.

You are blind and you are being deceived by this cunning arch enemy of the Roman catholic faith .

Francis 1st is a true antipope and dangerous enemy of all things truly catholic.
When you have to put words in my mouth then I know you've lost the argument.
Away with you!

Top Bottom