What are these Catholic nuns doing as they kneel down and seem to be directly worshipping the person of "pope" Francis.1st?.

Ted

PI Member
Excuse me?
Are you seriously saying its ok in a roman catholic church anywhere to have an event that looks very like a common collective act of individual human worship of a living person?
You're excused.
You display a narrow mindedness that is symptomatic of having swept the same doorstep for quite some time.

Ted

PI Member
Indeed yes I altered the thread title because the bottom wagging by the nuns as they worshipped "pope"francis was distracting you from the real problem which is the event is seen as an act of human worship taking place in a catholic church.
More likely that it rightfully exposed you to ridicule.
The timestamp should indicate the time of the last edit.

Mods?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
More likely that it rightfully exposed you to ridicule.
The timestamp should indicate the time of the last edit.

Mods?
Address the issue of acts of collective human worship of an individual styling himself as a "pope" in a roman catholic church or clear off.

Ted

PI Member
Address the issue of acts of collective human worship of an individual styling himself as a "pope" in a roman catholic church or clear off.
Take your hysterical drivel with you and you clear off. In your case that probably means going over the hill to the next village, aka "The Outside".

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Take your hysterical drivel with you and you clear off. In your case that probably means going over the hill to the next village, aka "The Outside".
Coward.
As usual you fail to address another very serious problem generated by the man you regard as "pope"

I expect you too genuflect each time you pass his ugly picture.
:rolleyes:

Ted

PI Member
Coward.
As usual you fail to address another very serious problem generated by the man you regard as "pope"

I expect you too genuflect each time you pass his ugly picture.
:rolleyes:
The only serious problem you identify is in your own narrow head.
That is outside of my competence although I can recommend a good travel agent.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The only serious problem you identify is in your own narrow head.
That is outside of my competence although I can recommend a good travel agent.
Answer the question: why has a supposed catholic "pope"permitted himself to be placed in a situation where he appears to be directly worshipped by a group of dancing and kneeling nuns?

It looks very very like an act of human worship within a catholic church and any real priest with a minimum of cop on would never allow himself be placed in such a position.

At the front of the altar , with the tabernacle directly behind, Bergoglio stands in the middle line of the church close to and directly at the centre of the semi circle of prostrating, dancing and kneeling nuns.

That looks like human worship and there is no escaping that fact.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Here now is a picture of supposed "pope" francis officially dressed in a half leopardskin.

[Presumably he donned this after he was worshipped by the nuns on their knees].

After the worship of himself , Bergoglio now wants to sanction the the worship of Jungle Spirits in the Amazon.

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The sound track has a lot of shreiking and very high pitched female ululating of the North African sort .

Points at 7m-52s to 8m-53s are the moments in this video when these nuns prostrate themselves on their knees and adore "pope' francis as he stands centre stage in front of the roman catholic altar..

It really is unbelievable.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The video at 33 above get worse if that were possible,

At 29mins 20s many lay women with pictures of the alleged "pope" plastered on their bottoms proceed forward in procession and genuflect in worship to the man in white [bergoglio] as he sits centre stage in front of the roman catholic altar.

They then present an ebony black coloured strange totem pole to the man in white.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Reminds me of when the Emperor of Ethiopia Haile Selassie visited Jamaica, and was welcomed by the Rastafarians who worshipped him as god.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Reminds me of when the Emperor of Ethiopia Haile Selassie visited Jamaica, and was welcomed by the Rastafarians who worshipped him as god.
This must be now some brand new version of Roman Catholicism IN A CATHEDERAL where a man dressed in white , acknowledged by most of the worlds catholic bishops as "pope" , sits CENTRE STAGE on the altar as women dance and go down on both knees DIRECTLY in front of him as they present gifts , some wearing pictures of the "pope" on their backsides, he is then finally presented with a long black totemic style object.

I just do not know anymore.

Top Bottom