What are these Catholic nuns doing as they kneel down and seem to be directly worshipping the person of "pope" Francis.1st?.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's all sects, sects, sects with you.
Any impartial observor of the clip sees about 12 young women doing a dance of worship directly in front of a centrally placed male figure dressed in white.
If you think thats about sects then maybe you are right.

Ted

PI Member
Any impartial observor of the clip sees about 12 young women doing a dance of worship directly in front of a centrally placed male figure dressed in white.
If you think thats about sects then maybe you are right.
I was distracted by the waggling bottoms.

page61

PI Member
Christians do not impose anything.
Youre thinking of Islam.
Im frankly tired of the constant, relentless Church bashng these days .
Every depiction of Nuns and Priests in the media and Hollywood is negative and stereotypical.
I see the Peaky Blinders even squeezed in a few evil Nuns into the plot.
No other religión in the World is subjected to this.
Seriously Mate.. I know what im thinking of. I do not need people like yourself who are insecure about their religion and all its faults trying to tell me that christians do not impose anything etc.. If that is your view of how the cookie crumbles ....I am sick and tired of fanatics trying to impose that their way is the only way . Would you be saying the same thing if every priest was played by Bing Crosby ( back when the CC influenced hollywood) ..I doubt it

page61

PI Member
So you think its ok for these dancers to directly worship and prostrate themselves in front of a supposed "pope" in a consecrated catholic church.?

I have to say I am very surprised and disappointed that you would support such behaviour.
OH, i do not support it. I think it is their way though ,

El Chaval.

PI Member
Seriously Mate.. I know what im thinking of. I do not need people like yourself who are insecure about their religion and all its faults trying to tell me that christians do not impose anything etc.. If that is your view of how the cookie crumbles ....I am sick and tired of fanatics trying to impose that their way is the only way . Would you have saying the same thing when every priest was played by Bing Crosby..I doubt it
No.
98% of Priests are not involved in sexual or physical abuse.
lets see that reflected in the media and Hollywood interpretations. At least once.

Ted

PI Member
I have never before seen any living ordinary human person worshipped directly in a Roman catholic church.
That is why this video is so odd.
Seriously, FM, you've lost it.
Have you ever been outside of Ireland?

Ted

PI Member
The thread title was altered long after it was posted, with no change to the timestamp.
Is this another PI miracle?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Seriously, FM, you've lost it.
Have you ever been outside of Ireland?
Excuse me?
Are you seriously saying its ok in a roman catholic church anywhere to have an event that looks very like a common collective act of individual human worship of a living person?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The thread title was altered long after it was posted, with no change to the timestamp.
Is this another PI miracle?
Indeed yes I altered the thread title because the bottom wagging by the nuns as they worshipped "pope"francis was distracting you from the real problem which is the event is seen as an act of human worship taking place in a catholic church.

Top Bottom