What are these Catholic nuns doing as they kneel down and seem to be directly worshipping the person of "pope" Francis.1st?.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
This is quite astonishing .

In front of consecrated catholic church altar , veiled women dance and prostrate themselves directly in front of a man in white vestments.

They obviously worship him as some type of deity.

The live streaming video of this event is midpage on the above link.
I have never seen anything like this before in any catholic church.

Last edited:

Ted

PI Member
Waggling bottoms?
That's what you took from it?

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waggling bottoms?
That's what you took from it?

:ROFLMAO::LOL:
These catholic nuns are waggling their bottoms, going on hands and knees, bending from the waist down with arms outstretched in a semi circle close to and facing antipope Francis at the centre of this semicircle.

It is an act of purely human worship taking place in a catholic church.

There is no other possible interpretation from this strange video clip.

page61

PI Member
I expected some fine ass .....

I would hardly call it waggling their bottoms , it was a tribal dance meets Catholicism, typical of the continent where they live.
Fran himself looks like he is thinking about what he will watch on netflix later..Interested , he is not .

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I expected some fine ass .....

I would hardly call it waggling their bottoms , it was a tribal dance meets Catholicism, typical of the continent where they live.
Fran himself looks like he is thinking about what he will watch on netflix later..Interested , he is not .
Do you think it appropriate that these 12 young women kneel, bow and participate in direct acts of worship of anybody, [let alone a supposed "pope"}

The spectacle is like something from the film King Kong.

page61

PI Member
Do you think it appropriate that these 12 young women kneel, bow and participate in direct acts of worship of anybody, [let alone a supposed "pope"}
The spectacle is like something from the film King Kong.
TBH..it is a bit like when Ireland wheels out the river dancers. It is the way they do things over there , which is appropriate as I really do not think Francis should be trying to impose the will of the church on a foreign country, it is masked colonialism.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The Ireland's African-Lithuanian community dance for the Pope.
The events in your clip are not occurring in a catholic church and the dancers are not bowing and scraping in front of the alleged "pope".

The problem with this event in Madagascar is that these young women nuns are worshiping the supposed "pope' himself directly.
they are positioned directly in front of him and he is clearly the centre of their attention.

He looks on with impassive face, dressed in white and with strange men dressed in black either side,

The Field Marshal

PI Member
TBH..it is a bit like when Ireland wheels out the river dancers. It is the way they do things over there , which is appropriate as I really do not think Francis should be trying to impose the will of the church on a foreign country, it is masked colonialism.
So you think its ok for these dancers to directly worship and prostrate themselves in front of a supposed "pope" in a consecrated catholic church.?

I have to say I am very surprised and disappointed that you would support such behaviour.

Ted

PI Member
So you think its ok for these dancers to directly worship and prostrate themselves in front of a supposed "pope" in a consecrated catholic church.?

I have to say I am very surprised and disappointed that you would support such behaviour.
It's all sects, sects, sects with you.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The events in your clip are not occurring in a catholic church and the dancers are not bowing and scraping in front of the alleged "pope".

The problem with this event in Madagascar is that these young women nuns are worshiping the supposed "pope' himself directly.
they are positioned directly in front of him and he is clearly the centre of their attention.

He looks on with impassive face, dressed in white and with strange men dressed in black either side,
the complete lack of animation in his face was what I thought to be a significant aspect of the video. weird

El Chaval.

PI Member
Christians do not impose anything.
Youre thinking of Islam.
Im frankly tired of the constant, relentless Church bashng these days .
Every depiction of Nuns and Priests in the media and Hollywood is negative and stereotypical.
I see the Peaky Blinders even squeezed in a few evil Nuns into the plot.
No other religión in the World is subjected to this.

Top Bottom