Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

West Ulster might be Irish, East Ulster might be British ?

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
You had Baroness Paisley softening up to a UI. You even had Peter Robinson saying something similar.

Meanwhile Scum Fein strut around at the ahead of a crayon gobbling clown caravan of zombies, crocodile costume wearing weirdos and other assorted goblins.

Suffice to say noone is offering anything to anyone on anything. Still less making a presentation for a UI.

Everyone loves their trough too much.

Maybe Missus Paisley and old Robo realising that the chances of a UI are a flat zero and just said to hell with it - we'll sound like the reasonable ones for a change in the full knowledge that nationalist/republicans are a complete mess. The best hope for a UI lies in the SNP kicking up a stink - and that is sad, guys. That is sad.
Senior members of the republican movement have told me personally that they genuinely believe today, right now is the closet we've ever been to winning over the Prods because of our ultra left wing (lunatic) policies. 🤡

OP
F
Senior members of the republican movement have told me personally that they genuinely believe today, right now is the closet we've ever been to winning over the Prods because of our ultra left wing (lunatic) policies. 🤡

the prods call us Mexicans, and Dundalk is El Paso.

Looking at the State of the Republic for crime, healthcare, immigration, and housing......i am beginning to see their point. We packed off an overbearing abusive Church and replaced it with some Social-Justice warrior liberal lefty cult that is even worse. The corruption in the 26 counties would make a Latin-american dictator blush.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
the prods call us Mexicans, and Dundalk is El Paso.

Looking at the State of the Republic for crime, healthcare, immigration, and housing......i am beginning to see their point. We packed off an overbearing abusive Church and replaced it with some Social-Justice warrior liberal lefty cult that is even worse. The corruption in the 26 counties would make a Latin-american dictator blush.
I agree. Now i'd have to lie to them in telling them it's in their best interest to join a 32 county Ireland.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Your ethnic cleansing worked in the South.

It won't in the loyal North.

Ulster will fight - and Ulster will be right. (y)

Not without the British army to arm and feed ye information

Your fúcked and everyone knows it
And no one gives two flying fúcks about ye

The Tory’s will make sure ye pay for yere treachery

OP
F

no need to fight, you can have the poxy bits in the coldest corner of the island.

Quest Separabit ? who would separate the prods from their dole, their diamond white cider, their Chelsea & Glasgow Rangers, their pitbull terriers, their tower blocks of burning pallets, their hillbilly introspective inbreeding, and their shiny shoes ?

E

Eagle USA

Non Registered Member

You are so bad at trolling.

Top Bottom