Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

West duped by or aiding the scam that is the White Helmets?

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
it's disgusting the utter contempt the establishment has for us. they can barely be bothered with genuine propaganda anymore.
They seem to do clumsy propaganda as a way of making people more suggestible. Making people choose between ugly truths and the confront blanket afforded by the regime. And if people are dumbed down enough to believe some of the false flag clowning around that gets peddled, they'll believe any old tripe the regime happen to spin.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
I noticed over on p.ie that many posters from the established parties don't bother as much with the Syrian and geopolitical threads. they used to love a good ding dong with anti establishment voices. not anymore.
I believe many within the mainstream parties in Europe don't believe this guff anymore. they arnt speaking out just yet rather bury their heads in the sand.

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
I noticed over on p.ie that many posters from the established parties don't bother as much with the Syrian and geopolitical threads. they used to love a good ding dong with anti establishment voices. not anymore.
I believe many within the mainstream parties in Europe don't believe this guff anymore. they arnt speaking out just yet rather bury their heads in the sand.
Everyone from p.ie is turning up here now even the sycophants and bootlickers....truth.ie was recently hounded out of pie

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Everyone from p.ie is turning up here now even the sycophants and bootlickers....truth.ie was recently hounded out of pie
Typical. Complaining about fake news and then spreading them himself.
The "Lie.ie" left on his own free will. He was not hounded out. Just check out his posts.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Tommy O Brien and his many alter egos was always rapid to come on a thread in the old days to try to shut down decent threads started by the likes of Destiny Soldier or the expert Scolairebocht who very occasionally posts here. I admired both so much that I found out who they were and made contact in the real world with both. Destiny met me on a Boston stopover.
Tommy was so rapid and so predictable, being a night owl, that sometimes I could time my post to appear as he wrote but before he posted, predicting that he would be on like an idiot within 30 seconds. It was beautiful when it worked. Then I had to immediately reply with the word "see" before he could erase. I would be up all night laughing.

Top Bottom