Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

"We're not white, we're Irish!"

OP
J

James_Dawson_is_back

PI Member
Restricted
Nationalism is much more than ethnicity. Although that is an important part. There is culture, language, community a love and deep spiritual connection to our land.

Many great Irish Patriots would be classified by you as "half Irish". I'd be interested to know how you think you'll win the Irish public to your way of thinking.
Name them.

The ones that aren't white I mean.

OP
J

James_Dawson_is_back

PI Member
Restricted
Nationalism is much more than ethnicity. Although that is an important part. There is culture, language, community a love and deep spiritual connection to our land.
That's not what's being said.

What's being said is that an Irish person is white. A Japanese person cannot be Irish, etc.

OP
J

James_Dawson_is_back

PI Member
Restricted
Any videos of this Betwixt character going after the real enemy?
So far, I've seen him only attacking the handful of Irish people going public in opposing globalism.
Where are his videos attacking the mainstream parties, the Media, the African delinquents?
Funnily enough, I said CONTROVERSIAL in my OP keeping in mind (recent videos on) The Irish Patriot :)

I don't know which other Irish people he's attacked.

PS. He's pretty "racist" against the Africans too, and isn't shy talking about the eh.. JQ.

But most of all I love his GSOH, he has an infectious laugh (no homo)

El Chaval.

PI Member
We have enough bother persuading the Irish people on basic, low level stuff like wage stagnation, increased crime and housing crisis, the E.U, and globalisation.
How will they react when we're feuding internicinely over the theological differences of Irish Nationalism and white nationalism
We may as well give our foes a big stick to beat us.
Let's be more Marion la Pen, and less her father.
More La Lega and less Casa Pound.
More Vox and less Phalange.
That's what our foes fear.
That we make sound arguments, appear unified and strong, and have "guy next door" leaders saying things you would say over the barbecue with your neighbours.

OP
J

James_Dawson_is_back

PI Member
Restricted
The "bother" is in your mind.

I'm telling you that Irish people are white. You don't believe it? Fine. You're a civic nationalist.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
The Irish are white but since we were oppressed by other whites for 800 years its hardly surprising that we don't express our nationality in terms of skin colour but instead of in terms of ethnicity which has allowed us to avoid racial purity traps. But if you think the Irish are the same as Greeks or Italians or Germans you are kidding yourself. This Bwitched guy is just a low grade bottom feeder. There may be arguments to be made about solidarity with other European Nationalist movements but he offers nothing to suggest Irishness, which he claims cannot survive as a stand alone cause - I actually doubt he gives a shit about it, would simply not be swallowed up to disappear in the melting pot of Euro/Globo Whiteness. A Pan Euro/Globo White Empire, which is the logical outcome of what he advocates, would be a tyranny as they always have been throughout history particularly for ordinary ethnic Europeans. Focusing on the survival of the White Race is an error. Focus on the survival of European Culture and nations based on their historical ethnic basis

Last edited:
Top Bottom